Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

On this forum after weeks, but I agree too. I think Sarika said she didn't want to have her own kids to make Jatin think she is so mahaan. (Remind you of someone?).

Then she goes and adopts this kid from an orphanage saying Kabir needs a brother. Highly convenient just like everything that has happened with Ranveer to date.

So yes, even I suspect she married Jatin for his money and then got her son whom she left at birth from the orphanage and brought him up. But I think Ranveer doesn't know this. When you think about it, the two people who don't really have any boundaries and can do anything to anyone to achieve their aims are Sarika and Ranveer. So they are well matched to being Mother and son in reality.

I had suspected that Sarika had killed Kabir mom that explains so much but the question still that has not been answered was did Ranvir really rape Menu because in all his flash back of his deeds not once was it shown he raped Menu yet . 
dumas thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

He will a,so make an entry when there is nothing left in show ðŸ˜†

He probably show up next week since there is only 10 episodes left.
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

He probably show up next week since there is only 10 episodes left.

Ohhh!!!! Only 10 epis left??
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the day jatin told aanchal ranvir is not his real child but adopted one that day everyone knows he is sarika's son and it was sarika's.planning.
b/w only 10.episodes left. i read in IF article it gonna end in.mid Feb.
dumas thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Eternity_

the day jatin told aanchal ranvir is not his real child but adopted one that day everyone knows he is sarika's son and it was sarika's.planning.

b/w only 10.episodes left. i read in IF article it gonna end in.mid Feb.

Yes only 10 to go .
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@dewdropred

I think you have a valid point there.
Sarika and Ranvir have the same manipulative ways so they probably will be mother and son.
Let's wait for your theory to materialize
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dewdropred

Yes .. that's what I too felt that she is real mom of ranvir & she planned her game too well since beginning by joining raichand office & getting close to Kabir & his father .. the triumphant look on her face when she hugged younger version of kabir .. after his fall .. then adopting ranvir .. I felt that she planted ranvir long back in orphanage & then herself At  raichands .. that's the reason ranvir is manipulative just like sarika .. 

Kabir is like his dad .. 

Totally agree!!!