What do you have to say about the show??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
The show is already one week old and what your ideas about it...
Is it promising and will it have a long run.
If someone has already watched the original version which is a Bengali one please do share the story line...
Is Kanhaiya rich or really poor and came in the family obviously with a hidden motive.
Look like he already knew the family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Haven't watched entire episodes...last 2 episodes are good.. It's really good 👍🏼
sumeetadeb thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The show is already one week old and what your ideas about it...
Is it promising and will it have a long run.
If someone has already watched the original version which is a Bengali one please do share the story line...
Is Kanhaiya rich or really poor and came in the family obviously with a hidden motive.
Look like he already knew the family.

Till now in bengali show real identity of kanhaiya did not disclose. Eventually dali nd kanhaiya got married.
But i think kanahiya is son of bari maa. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumeetadeb

Till now in bengali show real identity of kanhaiya did not disclose. Eventually dali nd kanhaiya got married.
But i think kanahiya is son of bari maa. 

So the Bengali is still on air I was thinking as the Bengali was a hit they have decided to make the Hindi version.
Thank you for answering as i made the thread and there was no one completely on the forum.
I also got this idea that he maybe the son of sandhya but the voice which always goes in the background he always keep saying Bare Malick hope he's not referring to Daali grandfather.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Haven't watched entire episodes...last 2 episodes are good.. It's really good 👍🏼

I like it from episode one..
Not for the actors though I may say they are all very good but for the storyline.
sumeetadeb thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

So the Bengali is still on air I was thinking as the Bengali was a hit they have decided to make the Hindi version.
Thank you for answering as i made the thread and there was no one completely on the forum.
I also got this idea that he maybe the son of sandhya but the voice which always goes in the background he always keep saying Bare Malick hope he's not referring to Daali grandfather.

Yaa it is still going on nd  it is one of the top trp gainer show in bengal. Storyline content humor nd suspance.

The  actress is disgustingly awful
Sheee  jabdaa kaisey  hilati hai or can spk words properly

Yucksss she is