leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Shaktidevi is a victim.
But why did she frame rahul the same way her father was framed?

Looks like she was helped by loyal advasis.

NOw it looks like takur is the main villain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What if she is lying? 
Its interesting how being the head of the temple is so important for both the brothers that the fight for thrnpost was passed on to their children. They didn't fight over property at all. Now, why would someone take the pain of framing someone just to be the head of the temple? Unless may be there is a secret treasure which everyone is after.

How is that Aditya and Namrsta have no idea about Shaktidevi ? Shaktidevi said it was a tapasya of 12 years. Aditya and Namrata should have been old enough to know about her. Their bua didnt tell them ? The villagers may be? Kaal Bhairav's jewels are missing and its a closed story already?

Gauri is a phd hholder in Kaal Bhairav's stories. She was never told about the theft?

I guess she is manipulating the story where she is the victim whereas Dada Thakur is the villian. Believe me even Dada Thakr will havr a story where he is the victim and Shakti devi is the vamp. We still need to know about Yashpal's past. Who was he and why was he exiled? When did that happen and how come people don't object his presence if he was exiled?
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

What if she is lying? 

Its interesting how being the head of the temple is so important for both the brothers that the fight for thrnpost was passed on to their children. They didn't fight over property at all. Now, why would someone take the pain of framing someone just to be the head of the temple? Unless may be there is a secret treasure which everyone is after.

How is that Aditya and Namrsta have no idea about Shaktidevi ? Shaktidevi said it was a tapasya of 12 years. Aditya and Namrata should have been old enough to know about her. Their bua didnt tell them ? The villagers may be? Kaal Bhairav's jewels are missing and its a closed story already?

Gauri is a phd hholder in Kaal Bhairav's stories. She was never told about the theft?

I guess she is manipulating the story where she is the victim whereas Dada Thakur is the villian. Believe me even Dada Thakr will havr a story where he is the victim and Shakti devi is the vamp. We still need to know about Yashpal's past. Who was he and why was he exiled? When did that happen and how come people don't object his presence if he was exiled?

There are many loose ends. Difference is that Shaktidevi did not kill rahul when there was a very good opportunity and Thakur tried to kill Rahul in that pit and poured mud allover to snuff out life from him.

Yashpal maybe waiting to bring the culprits with the help of Rahul. He does not seem to be a criminal yet.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dada Thakur is an insecure person. He tries to get rid of anyone who challenges him. He tried killing yashpal and shakt i devi too.

Shakti however is a cunning woman and instead of murdering knows how to use people like the Sarpanch,Rahul or Pashunath. She needs Rahul to be around to keep Thakur busy while she can keep her game going.
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Dada Thakur is an insecure person. He tries to get rid of anyone who challenges him. He tried killing yashpal and shakt i devi too.

Shakti however is a cunning woman and instead of murdering knows how to use people like the Sarpanch,Rahul or Pashunath. She needs Rahul to be around to keep Thakur busy while she can keep her game going.

I feel murdering someone is more reprehensible than being cunning for survival.

Somehow I saw honesty in Shaktidevi yesterday. And her father looked so innocent and trusting.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think her father was really innocent
Thakur's dad framed her father
And she suffered a lot for it
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Shakti's father did not fight actually
Also he was the elder brother and Shakti was the elder sibling 
Durjan and Data were evil