Interesting teaser
I think ishu is not going to say anything bad about Raman
Would love to see param simmi getting bkt 😊
eclipse123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Congrats for the new thread👏
Interesting teaser
I think ishita will not give interview against raman or he will find her before that
simmi is a😡
please update soon
parth16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no she is getting trapped
Evil Simmi is taking advantage of her innocence
Update soon...

Congratulations for new thread...
yashivid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations raksha for the new thread.
Shocking teaser...pls let Raman find her soon.

Pls update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 10

Raman got shocked hearing this and said -kya Matlab ishita yahan admit nahi hui, where is my wife??he asked in anger. 

CMO -sorry to say sir but how do we know ki aapki biwi kahan hai. Aapki biwi, aapki responsibility hai. And if u r searching for her in mental hospital, that means she is mentally ill. Aur agar aisa hai toh woh sirf aur sirf aapki responsibility hai. U can't ask this question from me. Mujhe nahi pata where ur wife is, but all I can pray ki woh jaan bhi ho safe aur sound ho, kyunki yeh duniya aise logon ke liye achchi nahi hai. He said making Raman more scared about her. 

Raman -woh meri biwi hai, Raman bhalla ko biwi. Aur agar kisi ne usse choone ki galti ki, Raman bhalla uski jaan le lega. He said in anger and went out. 

He settled in his car and start thinking-if she is not here, then where is she. Woh safe toh hogi naa. I gave her responsibility to param, kahin usne uss par, nahi nahi, simmi is also with him. Woh kam se kam apne pati ko yeh toh nahi hi karne degi but then where is she. Shall I call param and ask, nahi woh jhooth bol sakta hai phone par.yaa phir usne agar ishita ko hurt karne ki koshish ki toh, nahi mujhe khud ghar jaa kar usse puchna chahiye, ki where is ishita. Aur agar woh sach keh raha hoga aur yeh doctor jhooth. I will not spare him. He thought and drove towards bhalla mansion. 

In bhalla mansion, 

Param -sab kuch set ho gaya hai naa?? 

Simmi-yes I send all helps for their afternoon break. Ab sirf main, Aap aur ishita hai. Aaj hamara kaam ho jayega. 

Param -chal jaa, laa usse, but yaad rakhna. Hume pehle pyaar se kaam karna hai, aur jab woh nahi maane toh, 

Simmi cut him and said -tab mujhe pata hai kya Karna hai, Aap tension naa lo. 

Param -then go and bring her. He said and simmi went to the storeroom. She tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. 

Simmi-ishita open the door. 

Ishita -nahi kholungi,tum gandi ho. 

Simmi thought for a while and said -raman bhai aayen hai. 

Ishita got up happily and said -raman aayen hai, mere Raman aayen hai. Wait I am opening. She said and opened the door. 

Ishita -kahan hai raman?? 

Simmi-he went upstairs to get ready, aaj tujhe Ek kaam karna hai.tu karegi naa. 

Ishita got angry not seeing raman and nodded in no trying to close the door when simmi stopped her and said -ishita, sunn we were always with u naa, maine tujhe hamesha khana khilaya. Mera ek itna chota saa kaam nahi karegi. 

Ishita - but u hurt me, u only locked me in that room. 

Simmi -sorry, ab kabhi aisa nahi karungi. Will always take care of u, bas tujhe mera Ek chota saa kaam karna hai, karegi naa. 

Ishita -achcha kar dungi. But kya kaam hai. 

Simmi -ek bahut chota saa kaam hai, Matlab itna chota saa. Tumhe Ek interview dena hai bas.

Ishita got excited hearing this and said -interview ,Matlab main TV par aaungi. 

Simmi -yes, u will come on TV, saare channels par. Maza aayega naa. 

Ishita -yaay, bahut maza aayega. She said getting excited when simmi said -ok toh main jaa kar camera laati hoon, then u give interview, OK. She said smirking while ishita was just too happy hearing about her interview. 

Simmi-bas Ek baar uss raman bhalla ke khilaaf statement de do ishita, then I will make his life hell. She thought and took ishita in the hall where param was standing with camera, ishita got scared seeing him and hide behind simmi. 

Simmi took her in front and said -kuch nahi hai ishita, ek chota saa interview telling the world about ur raman. Tu degi naa. She said and ishita got happy hearing Raman's name and nodded in yes. 

On other hand, Raman came inside the mansion and got confused seeing no help in the mansion. 

Raman -saare help kahan hai, aur yeh simmi param bhi Kahin nazar nahi aa rahe . He was thinking when he heard some voice from their room. 

Raman -yeh simmi ke room mein kya ho raha hai, let me go and check. He thought and went towards their too. . He was going inside her room but got shocked seeing ishita standing there, she was in a very bad condition, looking all messy and worn out.Raman's eyes got moist seeing her like this ,he was looking her thourougly after a long and realised, she has lost so much of weight. The spark of her eyes is gone, infact dark circles have came under her eyes. Her face was dull and pale, she was looking around like looking for someone. He saw param doing something in the camera while simmi was telling ishita something. 

Raman -yeh log kar kya rahe hai. He was thinking when param called simmi and said -kya hai simmo, convince her. Agar yeh nahi bolegi toh kuch kaam nahi banega. 

Raman -yeh kya bolwana chahte hai ishita se, mujhe jaana hoga dekhne. He thought and was going when simmi said -ishita bolo naa, Raman bhai kitne bure hai, he always shout on u. Tumhare saath kitna bura treat karte hai. 

Raman stopped hearing this and realised what they r doing. 

Raman -oh toh they r doing all this to tarnish my image, shayad sahi hai. Maine ishita ke saath itna bura kiya hai, shayad main yahin deserve karta hoon. He was thinking when he heard ishita saying -nahi raman bahut achche hai, mujhse bahut pyaar karte hai. He promised me that he will always protect me and he always do so. Bataun kaise, she said but then stopped her mouth and said -nahi bataungi kuch nahi bolungi , sirf itna bolungi ki mere Raman bahut achche hai. 

Raman got shocked hearing this while simmi and param got irritated. Simmi went to her and said -yeh kya bakwaas kar rahi hai. Bol Raman kharab hai, woh tujh par chillata hai naa. 

Ishita pushed simmi and said -nahi tum kharab ho, mere Raman bahut achche hai. He loves me alot. 

Simmi -arey nahi, he is bad, dekh Ek baar bol de, he is not good. Hum tujhe bahut paise denge. 

Ishita -mujhe paise nahi chahiye, bas mere Raman chahiye.mujhe mere Raman chahiye bas, aur koi nahi. She said and start sobbing. 

Raman's eyes got moist seeing her unconditional love for him. She don't want anything other then him. 

Simmi -tu samjhti kyun nahi hai, Raman is not good. Woh achcha nahi hai, aur woh tujhse pyaar bhi nahi karta.

Ishita -but main to pyaar karti hoon naa, bahut pyaar karti hoon. Apne raman se, woh mere pati hai. She said innocently. 

Simmi -yeh aise nahi maanne wali, sunn, he don't love u an ounce. Woh tujhe ghar se nikaal dega.phir tujhe road par rehna padega aur main bhi tujhe bahut maarungi. Tu nahi chahti naa tere saath yeh sab ho. She said scaring ishita. 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Simmi -good, toh bol jaisa main keh rahi hoon. Ki raman bhalla bura hai and he treats u badly.she said poking her nails in Ishita's arms. 

Ishita -ahh, nahi bolungi, mere Raman achche hai, sabse achche woh mujhse bahut pyaar karte hai. Chodo mere haath. She said and bite simmis hand. Simmi left her hand and said -kamini, mujhe kaatti hai. Ruk abhi batati hoon. She said and was about to slap her when ishita start running outside the room pushing simmi. Param tried to catch her and in the process he pushed her. Ishita was about to fall when Raman came in a jiffy and hold her tight. 

Simmi and param turn to catch ishita and got shocked seeing ishita standing there while Raman holding her tight. 

Simmi-bhai, Aap, yahan??she said in horror gulping her saliva while ishita look at the person and got happy seeing raman. 

Ishita -mere Raman aa gaye, mere Raman aa gaye. Dekha maine kaha tha naa, he loves me alot. Tabhi toh mujhe girne se bacha liya. My raman is very good. She was saying when Raman softly wiped her tears with his thumb. She got happy with his touch and closed her eyes feeling his touch. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight while she rested her head on his chest finally getting her home. Raman too closed his eyes feeling solace after the restlessness of two long days. 

Ishra were standing hugging each other tight lost in each other while simmi and param was looking at them with shocked and horrified expression. Shocked coz Raman was hugging her and horrified of his wrath. 

Param told simmi to say something but she nodded in no out of fear. 

Param -kuch toh boliye simmo, warna dono maare jayenge. He said and simmi nodded. She went to ishra in slow steps and said -bhai, Aap yahan??she asked meekly breaking his trance. He broke the hug and said to ishita taking her to the couch -will u sit here ,Main abhi aaya. 

Ishita -Kahan jaa rahe hai. She was asking when Raman said -kahin nahi, yahin hoon. Tum yahan baitho. 

Ishita nodded and sat on the couch like an obedient kid while simmi and param were looking at the changed raman who is talking so softly to ishita. 

Simmi -bhai, Maine kuch, she was saying when Raman turned and give her a tight slap making her fell on the ground. 

Simmi-bhai, aapne mujhe,she was saying when Raman said -haan maara, aur sirf maara hi nahi, tujhe jaan se maar dalunga. How dare u try to slap her. Ishita pe haath uthane ki tune himmat bhi kaise ki. He said glaring at her and then looked at param, who was looking down out of fear. 

Param -yeh sab simmi ka plan , he was saying but couldn't complete as he got a tight punch from raman.

Raman -mujhse jhooth bolne ki teri himmat kaise hui. Tu jaanta nahi I hate liars. 

Param -main sach keh raha hoon, it was simmi's plan. He was saying only to get a tight kick from Raman. 

Raman -meri biwi, meri biwi hai woh. Raman bhalla ko biwi, how dare u try to torture her. Mera khauff nahi lagaa tujhe. Nahi socha ki agar mujhe pata chala toh main tera kya haal karunga. I will not kill u but will not let u live also. 

Param look at him and said -kya karoge, apne ghar se nikaloge naa.waise bhi kutte jaisi zindagi kar di hai tumne hamari.

Raman -tujh jaisa kutta yahin deserve karta hai. Aur tune yeh kaise socha ki main tujhe itne saste mein chod dunga. Abhi toh teri aarti uteregi aur phir tum sasural jayega. Sunn raha hai band baaja, teri baraat aa gayi hai. He said smirking while simmi and param tried to hear what's going on and all they can hear was, param khurana, baahar niklo, simmi khurana maafi maango. 

They looked at each other all confused when Raman said -ngo wale hai, tum dono ki aarti utarane aaye hai, I told u naa. Police wale bhi aaye hai tum dono ko sasural pahunchane. Kya hua samajh nahi aaya, ki yeh kya ho raha hai. Wait let me show u two. He said and switch on the TV and turned to the news channel. 

Simmi -param got shocked seeing them on TV torturing ishita, all their talks and provoking ishita got badmouthing about raman was on national TV. While ishita got up happily and said -main TV par, Raman dekho main TV par. Ishu TV par. She said getting happy herself in TV while Raman said -yes, u r on TV. He was saying when helps too came seeing all the choas. Seeing them Raman said -laajo chachi, achcha hua aap aa gayi. Ishita ko le jaa kar freshen up karaiye, make her wear fresh clothes aur khana bhi khila dijiye. Make her rest, aur uske saath rahiye. Main abhi aata hoon. 

Laajo nodded and went to ishita. Ishita happily hugged laajo and all other helps and they too hugged her back. Soon they took her to her room leaving Raman with param and simmi. 

Raman looked at param and simmi. They were looking at Raman all shocked when he said -tumhe kya lagaa, yeh sab sirf tumhe aata hai. I too have a phone aur contacts toh tum jaante hi ho kitne hai mere. Tum dono ka kaand har news channel par live telecast ho gaya hai. Issliye ngo wale aaye hai ,tum dono ko sabak sikhane ke liye, for torturing an innocent soul. Aur police wale bhi aayen hai toh arrest u two, for mentally harassing ishita. Chalo sajawat shuru ki jaaye, chalo Main hi shuru karta hoon. He said and punched param hard. 

Then he hold simmi when she said -maaf kar do bhai, Main behen hoon aapki. 

Raman -haan aisi behen joh mujhe barbaad karne ke liye kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakti hai. He said and took both of them out. Ngo people were looking for them. Raman pushed them out of the mansion and they start doing their jobs. At first they painted param-simmi's face black and then took them out for humiliating them more giving them punches and slaps in between. 

Simmi look at Raman for help but he just look away. He told the cops to arrest them after ngo people leave them. 

Cop-we will do that sir, Aapko chalna hoga inke khilaaf FIR karne ke liye. 

Raman -my lawyer will go and do the needful. OK. 

Cops nodded and went out while Raman looked at param simmi for the last time and went inside to check ishita. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-190+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

Pss-as I am giving back to back updates, I want really good response or else, no updt in near future. 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread di..
Interesting and it's an shocking teaser
Hope she doesn't tell anything bad about raman.
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
anithams thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.  Where a solution is coming in within one or two days, not like one or two months in the serial. For this, I like to read this stories more than watching the live. 
Hope she gets well soon with the care and love of her husband. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Superb chappy Di 
Update soon Di 
Loved it
Now wanna see ishra scenes
How he will make Ishitha normal again 
Update soon Di 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3