is deep actually a driver?

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I watched today's epi after long time of not watching episodes!! One thing is for sure ..CVs of indian serials can never show one of the leads as super evil ..and i'm sure they'll find a way to wash away deep's sins (which is outrageous given what he's done but i'm certain that we'll get a very sad back story of deep) ..I'm guessing that he and prithvi were some sort of servants to Tara who had a lot of money - perhaps deep is her driver (given the way he was wiping the car I got the feel of him being a driver) and prithvi might have been another of her servants. Deep might have been the child of some other of tara's servants and grew up on tara's family money and later became a servant/driver.

Deep perhaps fell in love with Tara before knowing her psycho tendencies ..and Tara has been using him - she probably had him handle more and more of her business and cover up all her dirty work ...(perhaps in exchange to provide support to some real family of deep)

I think in the course of Arohi's revenge ..with the help of the urchin boys she will unearth his true story ..and then walk away without finishing her revenge ...or ultimately tara might keep doubting deep and might figure out that arohi is alive and think that deep is with her ...she might then try to kill arohi and deep will intervene and get killed ..and then arohi might kill tara ..some such thing ..but ultimately it's very clear that CVs will spin this around and show some tragic past of deep and make us feel pity and forgive his sins. ..what they don't realize is that they've shown him so evil that whatever the give us can't be enough to undo his sins!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh that scene made me feel too the way he was cleaning car..but in search engine which arohi searched about deep raj singh it was written youngest bussiness man in india..so i doubt he is driver..but like u mentioned above it is possible that can happen they can show deep sad story to make us feel pity for him and forgive his sins which he done to arohi..but this show is unpredictable when we think this will happen cvs surprise us with something different
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes exactly. Deep ne aarohi se uska bhai, bf Chiina.Aur ab Yeh sadma kya kaam tha Jo usse itini buri tarah se torture kia.aarohi ki life ke 3 saal barbad ho gaye.itna sab sehne ke baad aarohi ka deep se revenge llena Aur usse poori tarah se barbad krna toh banta hai.never mind agar woh deep Tara prithvi inn teeno ko khatam kr de.but guys do you really think that cv's will do this mistake .no, cv's will also finish Tara & prithvi' track because Tara is an exceptional character & prithvi is in negative supporting role .so this two characters are not the main leads of the show.but deep is the main lead hero of this show. Agar deep hi mar gaya toh Yeh serial hi khatam ho jayega.& ultimately it's all about deep aarohi .not about deep Tara.yes cv's will show this crap twist to prove deep's character is positive.but guys one thing is confirmed deep's ISHQ is dangerous for aarohi. I mean aarohi ko physically ,mentally & emotionally torture krne wala deep aarohi ka hero kaise ho skta hai.yes deep loves aarohi. & his love is true love for aarohi. But his love an abusive love,totally dangerous love

Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago