if possible actual villan is laksh

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
i feel actual villan is laksh and somehow has blackmailed deep for some secret thing and tara could be actually his wife
anyway lets see
as writters are trying to potray deep positive the way he feel aarohi soo lets see what hlds in future
because deep raj singh has wikipidea page and inspector laksh was unaware of everything its impossible
aarohi is a ffool but inspector knew and always said power of deep raj singh and he was not able to expose his fake family truth
i feel laksh is actual villan in whole
and i even ffeel deep knows about aarohi being alive thats why there was cold reaction
but lets see
i highly doubt inspector laksh and is 99.9 percent sure he is the creator of whole chakravyuh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i feel actual villan is laksh and somehow has blackmailed deep for some secret thing and tara could be actually his wife

anyway lets see
as writters are trying to potray deep positive the way he feel aarohi soo lets see what hlds in future
because deep raj singh has wikipidea page and inspector laksh was unaware of everything its impossible
aarohi is a ffool but inspector knew and always said power of deep raj singh and he was not able to expose his fake family truth
i feel laksh is actual villan in whole
and i even ffeel deep knows about aarohi being alive thats why there was cold reaction
but lets see
i highly doubt inspector laksh and is 99.9 percent sure he is the creator of whole chakravyuh

Crazy thought you have there..๐Ÿ˜† but i think its not possible b'coz Laksh Agar Villian hota toh woh police department mein aata hi nahi ๐Ÿ˜† its insult to deep intelligence that his boss is Lakshya..i am sure there is something more in story.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lakshya might not be the boss, but he might be Deep's partner in crime. Because the moment, Arohi is in jail, Lakshya disappears & so does the entire Raichand family from Shimla. Because Arohi believed all the things Deep planted & maybe he planted a inspector too.
Arohi's trial was shown in haste last week & of course many of its elements will be revealed now in front of Arohi. Arohi is in for a lot of shocks now, that's a sure thing.

Of course Lakshya isn't dead. Arohi's Bhabi-Nikku definitely are on escape mode but no idea where Lakshya is..
Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lakshya has tweeted, Goodbye IMMJ , wait for my stints in next show. Don't think that actor is returning back
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meg12

Lakshya has tweeted, Goodbye IMMJ , wait for my stints in next show. Don't think that actor is returning back

He has thanked the fans for love for his character. He hasn't mentioned Goodbye as of now. His tweet says of "A new Journey"..

Vineet is a lead character as per wikipedia. So it is possible that he might have a new journey on this show from now on.
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it's too bad if they're done with Lakshya ...and if they show him to be evil that would be outrageous as we got to see his genuine moments of investigation etc. ..if he was with deep and tara ..he would have arrested arohi immediately ..

his tweet says that new journey to begin soon ... so it's unclear what he means by that!! ..if he was done with the show then CVs would have shown him get shot or something ..but they left it as a loose end ..so i'm guessing he'll be back ..but if they bring him back in an evil avatar tht would be bizarre as we never got reason to suspect any foul behavior on his part! ..Again CVs would be cheating us ..and really creating surprise by actually cheating the audience is now way for a story to introduce an element of surprise!! As audience we have never been given reason to believe that he had wrong intentions!
adni143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Lakshya might not be the boss, but he might be Deep's partner in crime. Because the moment, Arohi is in jail, Lakshya disappears & so does the entire Raichand family from Shimla. Because Arohi believed all the things Deep planted & maybe he planted a inspector too.

Arohi's trial was shown in haste last week & of course many of its elements will be revealed now in front of Arohi. Arohi is in for a lot of shocks now, that's a sure thing.

Of course Lakshya isn't dead. Arohi's Bhabi-Nikku definitely are on escape mode but no idea where Lakshya is..

i feel there is high possibility of laksh being villan
as he was from police department so it was not tough for him to proove deep raichand family is fake but he never did
one thing is sure shot that deep is innocent or maker will twist in that way as they are showing how his heart is feeling for aarohi and there was no scock when the news came aarohi is dead
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

it's too bad if they're done with Lakshya ...and if they show him to be evil that would be outrageous as we got to see his genuine moments of investigation etc. ..if he was with deep and tara ..he would have arrested arohi immediately ..

his tweet says that new journey to begin soon ... so it's unclear what he means by that!! ..if he was done with the show then CVs would have shown him get shot or something ..but they left it as a loose end ..so i'm guessing he'll be back ..but if they bring him back in an evil avatar tht would be bizarre as we never got reason to suspect any foul behavior on his part! ..Again CVs would be cheating us ..and really creating surprise by actually cheating the audience is now way for a story to introduce an element of surprise!! As audience we have never been given reason to believe that he had wrong intentions!

Yaah this might be possible that during those 3 years he tried finding aarohi's bhabhi and nikku but he couldn't and deep locked him somewhere so he couldn't get those letters which aarohi was sending him. Lakshya can't be the villain or negtiv one b'coz if he was then tara wouldn't called him a sniffing dog ๐Ÿ˜†.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Crazy predication lakash as villan omg it will be big twist if it happens and if arohi sees him enjoying with his wife tara๐Ÿ˜†she will get shock for sure.anything can happen in this show we can only guess๐Ÿ˜†
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ek baat mujhe samajh mein nahi aa rhi agar lakshya villain hota toh deep ko apni wife Tara ke saath romance krne hi kyu deta.may be vineet Raina's holiday pr ho & that's why he said good bye to this show. Don't worry lakshya Mara nahi.he will soon back in this show. Ya phir ho skta hai ki lakshya character koi dusra hero play karega.because this lakshya looks too aged for aarohi
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago