Filler episode!!!! Fun Post

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I felt today's episode was a filler. After an exciting week, they had to end the week with such hilarious & filler episode.
No offence, but really, kids helping Arohi. Pidde se bacche aur inka network itna solid. Gajjabb...😆 And Arohi will be telling these kids her story & they will be like Hum Tere sath hn.. Seriously, Please let the kids be kids.

Besides, I am so upset that they didn't give me an exciting precap. It's gonna be really difficult to wait this weekend especially when the story has just begun for real. They showed the precap about 3 times in today's episode...

Deep Raj Singh has his info on the Internet, and no one cared to look into that before. Google pr to milte julte name ke kai log dikh jate hn yr.😆😆

Badi jhol h bhai... Sahi khte hn shows dekhte waqt apna sara logic khoke/common sense khali krke bethna chahiye. So that you can take every thing makers serve you..

P.S: No bashes please. I am in dire need of humor to entertain myself by letting out my thoughts. Happy weekend everybody...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really i don't know but can't understand is this is a way of taking revenge from dangerous gang Arohi breaking deep car mirror I find it such a childish act
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wahi toh main keh rhi hoon ek button dabate hi deep rajsingh ki information aarohi ke saamne?? How it can be possible?? Deep rajsingh naam ke Aur bhi kai log ho skte hai na??I just thought that she will open his fb account and see his fb timeline.