Ishra OS- Teri saans chalti jidhar rahoongi bas wahin umr bhar on 12/1

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends back again with something new .Though I had decided that ,I will not write anything new but my buddy "Nivi " aka " Niveditha.giri " want me to write something on yesterdays precap . As I know CVS will show something stupid ,so writing before the episode airs .

TERI SAANS CHALTI JIDHAR RAHOONGI BAS WAHIN UMR BHAR

Ishita was sitting on the bench outside the hospital lifelessly ,with tearfully eyes and was murmuring to herself " now what I will do ,how I will save Raman,papaji gave me Raman's promise to stay away from him . murugan ab main kya karoongi ,how I will save Raman ,I will die if something happens to him ,murugan please save my Raman . kya karoon kaise jaaun main unke paas ".

She was going on murmuring while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes which she didn't even bothered to wipe . She was all lost in her grief when she heard " aise rone se kuch nahi hoga ,you have to stand for yourself " . She didn't noticed it and was still lost when someone shook her and spoke breaking her trance . She found mani ,shagun and romi standing there . Romi spoke " bhabhi why are you here ".

I- then where should go ,papa ji is not letting me to see Raman .

She complained like a kid to Romi when shagun spoke " ishita aise rona se kuch nahi hoga you have to do something ".

I- what I can do .

Ro- what do you mean by that ,arey your husband is fighting with his life and you are crying sitting over here .

I- then what should I do .

Ro- bhai call you jkr,how can you give up so easily ,you should fight for yourself ,fight for bhai .what if ,if something..

I- no no romi please don't say anything ,unhe kuch nahi hona chahiye .

Ro- then do something ,we don't have much time .

I- kya.  kya karoon main .

Shagun - fight for yourself ,fight for your rights ,you are Raman's lawfully wedded wife ,you have all the right to be with him.no one can stop you .

I- shagun will your NGO will help me .

S- of course ,we and my NGO are with you .you come with me .

Ishita immediately wiped her tears and went with them . They went to shagun NGO and ishita shared her problems with the head on NGO ,she agreed to help her ,then they took the lady doctor with themselves and went to meet the chief medical officer of the hospital ,at first he denies to meet anyone without permission but when the NGO head insisted he met them . Ishita and the lady doctor shared everything with CMO but he didn't get ready to cooperate them saying he has full trust on all the doctors of hospital ,ishita must have got some confusion . Ishita at first requested ,then warned him that she will not call media and will tell them that her husband is in critical condition but the hospital authority is not cooperating with her .Shagun ,NGO head and Doctor all supported her ,the CMO ,got scared of the prestige of hospital and agreed to help them .

After few hours ,ishita returned again with a police inspector, NGO head and the lady Doctor along with the cheif medical officer of the hospital  . All saw her coming towards them when Mr bhalla stood and was about to say something . But ishita stopped there itself while both the doctors entered the ICU to check Raman . Mr bhalla walked to ishita and spoke angrily " I told you to stay away from Raman then why did you come again ".

I- papaji please ,Raman is not fine now and I don't want to talk anything else right now .

Mr bhalla - main bhi uske baare mein hi baat kar raha hoon ,tujhe Maine bola usse door rahne ke liye and you come again .

I- main yahin rahoongi kahin nahi jaane wali main .

S- dekha papaji kaisi aurat hai ye ,pahle bhai ka aisa haal kar diya and now she is again .

I(greeting her teeth's )- shut up simmi , not a word . Maine kaha na ,I m not going anywhere .

S- ye aise nahi maanegi abhi ise dhakke...

I( looking to inspector)- dekha inspector I told you na ,they are not allowing me to be with my husband and also torching me like this .

Isp- you leave Mrs bhalla's hand ,you people cannot stop her from meeting her husband .

S- aise kaise inspector ,you don't know ..

Inspector- mujhe kuch jaan ne ki zaroorat nahi hai ,she is Mr bhalla's wife and you people cannot stop her .I just know that ,if you will try to force her I will put you in jail in charge of domestic violence.

NGO head - how mean you people are how can you stop her to meet her suck husband .

Simmi was about to say something more when param signalled her to be silent . They waited for some more time that's when the both the doctor along with the first Doctor came out of the emergency ward . The cmo walked to ishita and spoke " Mrs bhalla you were right ,this all happened due to those pills only ,this time we had saved him anyhow but next time it would be dangerous .

Mr bhalla - what pills are you talking about .

The Doctor told the name of medicine and also informed everything about it . The doctor also told that selling and buying those medicine without medical prescription is a criminal offense . Being the senior doctor he scolded and terminated, the doctor who gave wrong information saying it all happened because of the stress .He also filed a complain against the doctor who prescribed banned drug so that he can complain about him to  Doctors association to cancel his license .

Informing everything the senior Doctor left the place ,instructing another doctor to keep a check on Raman . 

[I'm not writing about arrest of simmi and param ,just writing about Ishita and her turmoil ]

Ishita looked at the retreating figure of Doctor while her vision become blur due to the unshed happy tears . The NGO lady and inspector too left telling Ishita to inform her if she needs further help from them . She nodded and they too left . 

Now only family members were left ,ishita glared simmi and param and spoke " I don't need anyone near Raman ,so all of you can leave ".

Mr bhalla - I m sorry Ishita...

I(folding her hands )- I m so sorry papaji ,but not this time ,I don't want to deny you ,but this time I m not in a position to forgive you ,so it will be nice if you leave me alone . Adi and aaliya hugged ishita and cried in her embrace saying sorry ,she teared them from herself and spoke " that goon is arrested and soon he will tell the truth and the loan shark will be arrested as soon as possible ,so you two also relax and go back to home . Once the loan shark will be arrested ,you can collect your  dadu's property papers from police station and give it back to him .

Mani - and yeah ,you two will not stay in bhalla house from now ,pack your bags ,we are coming to take you along .

Mr bhalla - but now everything is sorted .

Shagun- no I can't let my daughter live there and listen the taunt of everybody ,so it will be right .

Mr bhalla - Ishita say something .

I- I can't its matter of their daughter and not every parents have heart to see their daughter being humiliated again and again .

Ishita then turned to see ruhi ,she tried to come and hug ishita when she stopped her and spoke " adi take her away from here ,I don't want to talk to her ,because of her only Raman is suffering so much ,so I don't want her near him."

Ru(crying ); listen to me ishima .

I- no rooh no ,we have given you enough chances but you failed every time ,tumhe apne ishima papa ke aalawa sab koi sahi lagta hai . Then go and live your life happily without your parents ,waise bhi you are so big na ,you don't need us .

Ru- (trying to hug her)- ishima please .

I(slapping her )- no ,not this time ,how dare you accuse me of being loan shark ,that mean you too are with those param and simmi ,so you too are against us .adi tell her to leave from here and you too leave .I want to be with Raman alone ,I doni need anyone's care for him .

Saying so she cried ,while all left slowly leaving romi and ishita there .

The End

Thats all for this OS friends ,hope yih like this . Enjoy reading and do comment .

Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated something ,have a look .
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wish this happens..but our fate..it always happens Ulta pulta.
Nice stroyline Yaar..I wish taklu learns from this..
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved it
How I wish this actually happens
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous os di
Ishita managed to bring out the truth
Shagun helped her
Ishita didn't forgive mr bhalla and ruhi
Kaash aisa show mein bhi hota
Ty 4 d pm di
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Thank you for the pm
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely n emotional os
kaash show mein bhi kuch aisa hota but unfortunately it will not happen
loved jkr ishu 
she fight aginst all odds for raman
shagun n her ngo help her
finally truth is out
mr bhalla ask forgiveness from ishu but she is not able to forgive
loved it totally
now waiting for prolonge
update soon
thanks for pm
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good part
Y r u not continue your story which u update in watpad 
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotional but lovely.
Tq for such the kash moment.
Tq for pm.
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome OS...
Loved it.
Loved how romi, Shagun and mani help Ishita and gave her much needed courage..
Do continue 
Thanks for pm.