Poll

Is Lakshya dead ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tamanna_Sarker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Deep said he also kill lakshya . Is it true ?? Where is lakshya ?
I want Lakshya wil help and protect Arohi . They look cute together ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whiterose2018 thumbnail
I don' think deep killed lakash but I hope i'm not wring because it would be a big help for arohi and a start of a new love story Instead of deep and arohi love story cause ther's no turning back for deep to ask for forgiveness from arohi.

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lakhya is not dead.If lakshya is dead then where is his dead body .if he is dead then deep ne aarohi ko lakshya ki dead body dkkhani chahiye. Deep made aarohi fool saying that lakshya is dead because deep knows that lakshya is only one who can save aarohi. May be lakshya is transferred to another city. Lagta hai uska transformation Mumbai mein hua hai.lakshya is secretly investigating this case but not as a inspector. Aur agar cv's ne lakshya ka character khatam kr diya hai then definitely they will give this news to audience & viewers
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No he is not dead deep must lied to arohi to make her believe no one is left to help her
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If this was Ekta show she would have shown Lakshya helping Arohi escaping from Jail n given the character wat it deserved ...as One thing I know abt Ekta she only cares wats best of interest for her show n Viewers entertainment.

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saaniakh

If this was Ekta show she would have shown Lakshya helping Arohi escaping from Jail n given the character wat it deserved ...as One thing I know abt Ekta she only cares wats best of interest for her show n Viewers entertainment.

agree..
this is the only reason why lakhsya is kept away ,so that not many viewers start shipping arohi lakhsya and see lakhsya only as a supporting character always πŸ₯± ...now once arohi gets back to deep for revenge we know what will happen , again "o mahiya" will start n deep will be shown as such a bechara innocent kid πŸ₯±
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup true said that n we all know that show will be again back to low to avg trps 🀒 cant believe they struggled for months still not going to accept n learn basic facts u cant force.

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

agree..
this is the only reason why lakhsya is kept away ,so that not many viewers start shipping arohi lakhsya and see lakhsya only as a supporting character always πŸ₯± ...now once arohi gets back to deep for revenge we know what will happen , again "o mahiya" will start n deep will be shown as such a bechara innocent kid πŸ₯±

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm.. Aur agar Yeh show ekta kapoor ka hota toh woh aarohi ko deep ka itna sab torture sehne ke baad bhi yahi kehti that jaa aarohi deep ko maaf kr de.Aur uske saath raazi khushi reh πŸ˜† ya phir aarohi ko naagin Aur deep ko brahmarakshas bana deti πŸ˜†
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think Lakshya is dead. First and foremost, killing a police officer is not at all easy. A lot of questions will be asked and there's a huge chance of getting caught. Now that Arohi is in jail, Deep really don't have any one to put that blame on. But it's highly possible that Lakshya is in hiding along with Ridhi Bhabhi and Niku. He did promise Arohi that he will keep her Bhabhi and Niku safe. Also he needs to find proof of Arohi's innocence before taking a step to save her. So may be he's secretly investigating the case and at the same time keeping the promise he gave Arohi. Now that Arohi is out of prison, we will get a clear picture of what actually happened to Lakshya, Ridhi Bhabhi and Niku.
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I dont think so
He has his role pending
He cannot die like thisπŸ˜†