Deep Raichand fake or real

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh my loved precap and that IMMJ bg after long time 😛so deep mansion was also fake😆dnt tell me that deep Raichand is also some other person and he was using his name..what if the phone man which tara use to threat deep is real deep raichand😕and deep was using his name Raichand..he can be deep but last name Raichand of someone else..but the question is he is rich or poor..but seeing he hired fake actors as family so he was defintly rich or may be using wealth of real raichand😕
So now coming to precap arohi on full revenge mode she will find deep but will she will also fake her love like deep and then betray him and send him in jail..so deep still love arohi he was touching his heart and he has confused and sad expressions😲excited for upcoming episodes hope to see more of deep tomrrow missed him in last 2 episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This deep raichand's family, house,identity, marriage with aarohi everything was fake but one thing is not fake of this deep raichand - his true love for aarohi. Tara is just a headache for her.now in this case this fake deep raichand is married with someone else but he loves someone other girl(aarohi). Real deep raichand koi Aur hi hai.I Think real deep raichand will fall for aarohi. Oh my god ab bahut saare raaz khulenge. 😃 so exciting 😃
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ISS deep raichand ne toh pareshan Kiya hai..
What he wants still not clear ...kal uska Dil dhadka ...Kyun ...itnaBura Kiya bas nahi hai kya..me too think yeah deep nakli hai asli deep koi aur hai and nakli deep fly hostage...hai
Kya hai deep ka deep past ...

Waise epic dialouge mein tumhe patal se bhi...👏
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

This deep raichand's family, house,identity, marriage with aarohi everything was fake .but one thing is not fake of this deep raichand - his true love for aarohi Tara is just a headache for her.now in this case this fake deep raichand is married with someone else but he loves someone other girl(aarohi). Real deep raichand koi Aur hi hai.I Think real deep raichand will fall for aarohi. Oh my god ab bahut saare raaz khulenge. 😃 so exciting 😃

If real deep raichand is young man then he may fall for arohi but if he is old he will not fall for her😆fake deep real raichand ko arohi k sth dkh k jealous hoga😆
And yeah his love for arohi is not fake in precap his eyes was like old deep who use to love arohi
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

ISS deep raichand ne toh pareshan Kiya hai..

What he wants still not clear ...kal uska Dil dhadka ...Kyun ...itnaBura Kiya bas nahi hai kya..me too think yeah deep nakli hai asli deep koi aur hai and nakli deep fly hostage...hai
Kya hai deep ka deep past ...

Waise epic dialouge mein tumhe patal se bhi...👏

Yeah very difficult to understand deep😕his actions changes every week..excited to know about deep past is he is real deep or fake
rnm_83 thumbnail
Correct fake deep ka love real tha
...but now it's too late ...waise doh headache Taraji Kahan hai and no murder in 2 yrs
..I bet poori khichidi alag hai hamare Kalpana se pare...
rnm_83 thumbnail
I guess asli deep ki wife hai Tara and they are blackmailing fake deep...uff 😲 can't even predict
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

This deep raichand's family, house,identity, marriage with aarohi everything was fake but one thing is not fake of this deep raichand - his true love for aarohi. Tara is just a headache for her.now in this case this fake deep raichand is married with someone else but he loves someone other girl(aarohi). Real deep raichand koi Aur hi hai.I Think real deep raichand will fall for aarohi. Oh my god ab bahut saare raaz khulenge. 😃 so exciting 😃

Please don't use Deep Raichand and true love in one sentence. It's an insult to both.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Deep Raichand who we have seen till now is poor & was given a task to get rid of Tara's murder charges at all cost. He might be a loyal servant to someone more powerful. Tara of course is the boss. Because Prithvi calls Tara MemSahab always. And Deep is called Sir, maybe because he was the leader at that time & was asked to play Tara's husband. This Deep might actually be in love with Tara at one stage for real & that's why desperate to help her. And it is possible despite his possibly genuine feelings for Arohi, he had to support Tara as he might have been bounded by a strong contract or reason.
In every true sense, this is a thriller show. I haven't watched one in a really really long time. The moment we predict the storyline for next episodes, CVs change everything and keep us on the edge.

Even I was shocked to see Deep in precap, all flustered, confused, guilt-ridden & what not. His expressions were too confusing & no where showed even the smallest sight of content, satisfaction & happiness.

Deep Raichand aka Arjun BIjlani is the one who has kept me hooked to the show.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Janecastle I can understand your feeling deep ne aarohi ko itni buri tarah se torture krke jail bheja hai.I know after all This torture aarohi deep ko kabhi maaf naahi karegi Aur aisa woh naa hi kare toh accha hai.phir deep chahe kitni baar apni majboori ka gaana hi kyu naa gaa le 😆