Difference between New Arohi & Tara!!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
After watching Arohi's recent transformation, many are saying that Arohi has become completely like Tara. But I don't feel that way. There are certain difference between Arohi & Tara.

1. Arohi is set on taking revenge from Deep-Prithvi-Tara while Tara was on rampant killing of all those who cheated on their partners.
2. Tara was mentally unstable. She wasn't smart, it was Deep's mind that was protecting her. Arohi is completely mentally stable. She has now become smart, independent & self-confident about her moves.

3. Tara didn't have any soft spot for anyone because she has been so pampered by Deep-Prithvi & has habit of getting things in her way. Arohi has become fearless & this way because she has lost everything that was strong enough to keep her human. With her helplessness, she has stopped feeling all those emotions that used to make her weak & vulnerable.

4. Arohi will be mastermind of her own game unlike Tara whose mastermind was Deep-Prithvi.

So, in no way Arohi will be like Tara. Rest I don't know if she will murder someone for real to frame Deep who voluntarily would surrender to save Tara.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks arshi asya Tara Aur aarohi ke beech ka difference samajhane ke liye but don't know after this leap along with revenge drama the real family drama will also begins.I mean aarohi Tara's twin sisters possibilities are still there. Bass is family drama ka location shimla nahi balki Mumbai hoga.&someone in this forum said that deep ke iss plan mein Tara Aur prithvi ke alawa koi Aur third person bhi involve hai & that person is so powerful than deep raichand. May be ussi person ne deep raichand ko powerful banaya hai& after all Yeh serial yash patnaik ka hai without family drama Yeh serial ho hi nahi skta.that third person who is involved in deep's master plan uss third person ka aarohi se bhi koi connection ho skta hai
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
m loving this new aarohi,bold and ferocious!!she can't be compared with tara,tara is pure evil!!though it took a lot of suffering on aarohi's part,but m glad how strong she has become after that!
Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hii m new to this forum well on this IMM forum...
I love this new twist as well as new arohi atleast she is now fearless n fierce n most important back to rattaliate