DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So guys aarohi is going escape from jail at some point..and we have witnessed a drastic personality changeover in aarohi..she became fearless and cold. i thought for second this is not aarohi at allπŸ˜• but after some time i've got realized that aarohi suffered almost 2 years of her life in jail she became so resistant even her fears are now gone.
Deep zara bach k rehna.. ab aarohi tujhe Saza De kar hi Dum legi..πŸ˜† Aarohi jab jail se bahar niklegi to woh sabse pehle Apni identity chnge karegi aur uska look bhi pura makeover kar degi..black goggles..super attitude..she was doing yoga back then when she was aarohi i want her now to learn boxing...i want now aarohi to change everything.
Cvs can do anything from here..make aarohi a whole new character rich powerful even aarohi can now be manipulative..a father figure of someone who has lost everything his family and all..he can adopt aarohi as his daughter..aarohi will tell him everything about deep and all now he will help her even if she is not his daughter he will help her..and soon aarohi will enter in deep's life and then we will see Revenge Story of IMMJ

how's this idea sounds to you guys?? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well prediction but deep is also not a fool Jo aarohi ko pehchaan naa paaye .see from latest update of TV news BTDD segment mujhe Yeh pata chala hai that aarohi 3 saal jail mein rehne ke baad woh jail se riha hogi.Aur jail se riha hone ke baad woh sabse pehle raichand mansion mein pahuchegi.jaha pr pahuchne ke baad ek shocking twist ka khulasa hoga.actually deep jis ghar mein rehta tha woh ek film ka set tha.may be deep raichand is shifted in Mumbai.from this turning point aarohi actually will come to know that who is deep raichand??
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am glad that they didn't show Arohi escaping in the first attempt itself. That would have been highly unlikely. Now they have shown a gradual change in Arohi. She's no more that innocent Arohi who needed someone to take care of her. This Arohi has defeated her worst fear and now is ready to take her revenge. For any weapon to become strong, it has to go through the fire first. Arohi has burned in that fire and has emerged victorious. Now she's using her brain to get things done in her favour. It was really brilliant of her to blackmail that minister and jailer to get her freedom. She taught them a lesson and also got her work done.
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice thoughts
Have you seen ek haseena thi
In that also Durga was adopted by a father figure
I think Cv's would plan sonething different
Well I am also hoping for Aarohi's makeover
She has became a stone now
She has no feelings no fear
She has finally crossed the boundaries of fear
Its something we all are loving it