Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BOSS9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tashu_CID

Sorry I got caught up with some work. Actually my drive space is also almost full that is why i request you to download these epis, so that i can delete them n upload further.

please don't delete any episode please i am downloading cid+adaalat+encounter from 1st episode so i need time to do that please don't delete@thanks
Tashu_CID thumbnail

Originally posted by: BOSS9

please don't delete any episode please i am downloading cid+adaalat+encounter from 1st episode so i need time to do that please don't delete@thanks

no problem. I will upload as many epis as my drive space will allow. I will post here when my space is full. Whenever you finish downloading the epis, reply here so I can delete them n upload new ones.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Tashu_CID rather than deleting the episodes kindly open a new drive with a new email ID when thr drive is full the way we have done for CID.

as you are dping a good deed then let max people benefit from it

Thank you πŸ€—
Minionite thumbnail
Agreed with Nandini Tashu. And when you're done I can add all the links to the CID Video Archive first post. Since we're sharing Adaalat episodes in this forum, might as well make them open to everyone for future viewing as well.
BOSS9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

@Tashu_CID rather than deleting the episodes kindly open a new drive with a new email ID when thr drive is full the way we have done for CID.

as you are dping a good deed then let max people benefit from it

Thank you πŸ€—

yes i agree please create new email and upload remaining videos
Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

Agreed with Nandini Tashu. And when you're done I can add all the links to the CID Video Archive first post. Since we're sharing Adaalat episodes in this forum, might as well make them open to everyone for future viewing as well.

Wow, great news.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ Adaalat will be added in the Archive thread...!!!!πŸ₯³

You are so kind Shreya.πŸ€—

Thank you very much for this convenience.😊
Tashu_CID thumbnail
okay guys so I have updated the storage in my drive n now I will be able to upload the full series is this drive itself.
Since I upload only when I am connected to my office wifi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ it will take a little time to upload all epis but I will reply when it is done.

Enjoy watching. πŸ˜ƒ
BOSS9 thumbnail

okay guys so I have updated the storage in my drive n now I will be able to upload the full series is this drive itself.

Since I upload only when I am connected to my office wifi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ it will take a little time to upload all epis but I will reply when it is done.

Enjoy watching. πŸ˜ƒ

SALUTE YOU FRIEND THANK YOU
Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi all. I have started uploading epis from the 1st one. I hope the same link will work for it, I am posting that again. Please keep checking for new epis. πŸ˜ƒ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qi64B6YKxxbHXXcnpkSCx0pivMgLml3M

Good going... Already 300+ episodes uploaded!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much.πŸ€—
Tashu_CID thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ShaheErica_

Good going... Already 300+ episodes uploaded!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much.πŸ€—

You're welcome. I hope to complete it in a week or so.