Alwayssmile1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone
I am silent reader in this forum and watching this show since last few episodes and show is going on good pace. Alisha is doing great job👍🏼. And Ritvik is awesome 👏.

Untill now first promo is showed and now second promo will be executed.😊

One thing is not clear to me that is Tara is shown to hate cheaters and now Arohi is also facing same thing from Deep now will she become another Tara?

Have they shown any back story of Tara or I have missed that?🤔

Tara knows Deep has cheated Arohi and according to her Deep is a cheater why she is not harming him?😕

Feeling sad for poor Arohi but I don't want her to become another Tara😒.

Please share your views.Sorry for any mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tara story is that her father cheated her mother and left her for 2nd women so thats why tara hate cheaters and she murders them..but like u said i also dnt want arohi to become tara and murder people she need to plan how to put them in jail like on second promo deep is sended on jail by arohi so now that will happen..
Alwayssmile1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Tara story is that her father cheated her mother and left her for 2nd women so thats why tara hate cheaters and she murders them..but like u said i also dnt want arohi to become tara and murder people she need to plan how to put them in jail like on second promo deep is sended on jail by arohi so now that will happen..

Thanks for reply

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think aarohi would become a cold blooded murderer like tara!!aarohi should rightfully take her revenge but I think she won't harm innocent ppl like how tara does!
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Well now I got to know about tara's story
Well she has faced a lot
Well I think tara will send deep in jail bco she hate cheaters and deep cheated aarohi😳

Edited by Shagun_2702 - 6 years ago
Alwayssmile1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagun_2702

Well now I got to know about tara's story
Well she has faced a lot
Well I think tara will send deep in jail bco she hate cheaters and deep cheated aarohi😳

Well I think Tara's mind is biased towards Deep as from Day 1 she knew that deep is cheating Arohi and still she has not harmed Deep and according to all the murders she hate cheaters😆.
Let's see after the leap they have not shown Tara, still what has happened with her?

I think Deep is also running from beloved psycho wife after Arohi's betrayal🤣 .
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes exactly. Tara hate cheaters. Tara ab tak deep ka saath de rhi Thi. Because she wants to save herself. In Tara's case this line suits her-apna kaam banta bhaad mein jaaye janta 😆
shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alwayssmile1

Well I think Tara's mind is biased towards Deep as from Day 1 she knew that deep is cheating Arohi and still she has not harmed Deep and according to all the murders she hate cheaters😆.
Let's see after the leap they have not shown Tara, still what has happened with her?

I think Deep is also running from beloved psycho wife after Arohi's betrayal🤣 .

Lol😆
Deep deserves it
Bhag deep bhag
I pity him
Na aarohi ka ho saka na tara ka
Bas ab bhagwaan hi sahaara hai😆