Role reversal tara and arohi

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Seeing arohi today she reminded me of tara..now arohi dnt fear from anything😛and she became strong enough to overcome her phobia and now she can live in dark area too..she can beat people😲like she beaten those police men..it reminded me of tara..she became stone and now her only motive is revenge which is good..but my question is do cvs will do role reversal and now arohi will kill all her enemies or she will put them in jail..and did tara changed if cvs made her good and no more psycho..so it means it is role reversal arohi will act like tara and tara like arohibut i dnt want it to happen like this and want arohi to be strong but also have soft nature she use to have but stone heart for her enemies..and tara should remain psycho..cvs should have told what happened in deep tara life in these 2 years they are only showing arohi life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes now aarohi is totally changed. & I love for this changed.but I want to tell you one thing that aarohi is only brutal & cruel. She is not mastermind like deep.I mean she needs to use brutality cruelty according to her genius brain.otherwise she will also kill other people like tara. But jab raita sametne ki baari jayegi toh deep jaise hi kisi aadmi pr dependent rahegi.& I don't want this to happen. She needs to strong alone.yes now she is violent brutal but woh Tara jaisi heartless nahi banegi.In Tara's case deep is everything for her.but in aarohi's case aarohi's babhi and nikku dono abhi bhi zinda hai.jab woh unse milegi she will become relax & calm
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have to watch upcoming episode to get clear picture ...
but watching yesterday Episode Made me disliked some things so much.

This could be wrong move by creatives. 🤔

being a neutral viewer I m being honest in saying this.

wat are you trying to do ? writers

yesterday episode n precap showed Not arohi but it was Tara n arohi's voice style every characteristics turned into Tara.

by commiting crimes beating people Arohi has actually proven she is indeed a serial killer n the punishment by court was right.

Do writers wants to tell every body who dont get justice should turn a killer go on killing people as this is how people should live in society.

instead of planning to bring the true cuplrits in front so that they can get punished n proving her innocence she is onto becoming a criminal justifying that if u dont get justice than start killing people.

plus Arohi being the female lead is wat connects viewers to the show ...messing with her character will gonna cost you badly in future. already there is a division of people some might like her change but mostly not.

Ok I understand She should kill deep n Gang but character change isnt possibe ... precap n yesterday episode there was no Arohi it was Tara ... her way of talking her behaviour traits her expressions her way of beating her voice totally Tara ...

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually creatives & writers aarohi ko Tara Aur Tara ko aarohi banana chahte hai.which is totally wrong for the script and story of the serial. Aarohi needs to be strong , fearless& powerful but in a good way.This message for aarohi- burai ko burai se hi maat dena hai but iska MATLAB Yeh nahi ki tum khud ke wajood Aur pehchaan ko hi khatam kr do.deep is also evil mastermind .he also tortures innocent people. But he doesn't kill anyone. That's here some people called him mastermind. Agar aarohi deep Aur uski gang ko maat dena chahti hai toh usse Tara ki tarah nahi deep ki tarah sochna padega 😲
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes now aarohi is totally changed. & I love for this changed.but I want to tell you one thing that aarohi is only brutal & cruel. She is not mastermind like deep.I mean she needs to use brutality cruelty according to her genius brain.otherwise she will also kill other people like tara. But jab raita sametne ki baari jayegi toh deep jaise hi kisi aadmi pr dependent rahegi.& I don't want this to happen. She needs to strong alone.yes now she is violent brutal but woh Tara jaisi heartless nahi banegi.In Tara's case deep is everything for her.but in aarohi's case aarohi's babhi and nikku dono abhi bhi zinda hai.jab woh unse milegi she will become relax & calm

Yeah she became cruel and brutal..i wanted her to be mastermind..cvs should not make her tara🥱she need brain for revenge not cruel behaviour
sabreen_06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Have to watch upcoming episode to get clear picture ...

but watching yesterday Episode Made me disliked some things so much.

This could be wrong move by creatives. 🤔

being a neutral viewer I m being honest in saying this.

wat are you trying to do ? writers

yesterday episode n precap showed Not arohi but it was Tara n arohi's voice style every characteristics turned into Tara.

by commiting crimes beating people Arohi has actually proven she is indeed a serial killer n the punishment by court was right.

Do writers wants to tell every body who dont get justice should turn a killer go on killing people as this is how people should live in society.

instead of planning to bring the true cuplrits in front so that they can get punished n proving her innocence she is onto becoming a criminal justifying that if u dont get justice than start killing people.

plus Arohi being the female lead is wat connects viewers to the show ...messing with her character will gonna cost you badly in future. already there is a division of people some might like her change but mostly not.

Ok I understand She should kill deep n Gang but character change isnt possibe ... precap n yesterday episode there was no Arohi it was Tara ... her way of talking her behaviour traits her expressions her way of beating her voice totally Tara ...

@bold true this is wrong move by cvs they are making her tara..and her innocent nature should have maintined .. strong and innocent both can be showed..why she is only acting cruel..for revenge one need to have brain not cruelness
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess CV tried to show that she has been torture so much that she will be not affected by anything but in this process Arohi innocence was lost let wait and watch what will happen😲 and I guess. ...she will think like deep and act like tara😲 paar murder I doubt
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago