Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

This show has some legit scary moments . ðŸ˜ˆ  Also I am very intrigued to know what happened in the past . Was the girl ( the ghost or the dayan ) murdered ? Or she took her own life ? 

Hi!

She was murdered i guess.Because when ignorant daddy (because i think he knows stuff and is being ignorant enough to not care about his family's protection) was up stairs in her room and blood droplets fell on the picture, dayan was there in the room and they showed a flashback where she was hiding from some one and when she thought he was gone she tried to ran but was captured by him and he kills her. 
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Same reaction ðŸ˜†

@Hinna you watching this?
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Among all the characters of the show, I like Rameez the most. Osama is doing a great job I must say. 
I don't really have a lot of good things to say about Sarah though. She's pretty but not really a great calibre actress. 

The whole house reeks of spooky feelings. Theres a sense of gloom and doom about there.
There are many ghosts and the churail one is the most powerful cruel and vengeful among them. 

The way the script is written and the story is unfolding is spine chilling. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hi!

She was murdered i guess.Because when ignorant daddy (because i think he knows stuff and is being ignorant enough to not care about his family's protection) was up stairs in her room and blood droplets fell on the picture, dayan was there in the room and they showed a flashback where she was hiding from some one and when she thought he was gone she tried to ran but was captured by him and he kills her. 

From the fb scene I'm pretty sure that it was Rameez's dad only who killed her. That's why her spirit is back to destroy his family and avenge her own ruin.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Ainee how is it? it looks too scary
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of eps 1-5 of Belapur Ki Dayan 

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love this show.. the only thing i hate it is that humtv europe changed its timing
they are now airing it on sundays at 10 pm uk time and
11 pm europe time

aap hum log itne bhi darpook nahin hai.. ke 8pm 9pm slot handle na kar sakein
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ainee how is it? it looks too scary

Its a good one H. Firstly it was in its scary phase but now more in to past story revealing and progressing phase with of course horror touch. Over all its a nice cute scary show ðŸ˜† 
Some scenes have been really frightening lately. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

i guess it will get scarier 😆
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Its a good one H. Firstly it was in its scary phase but now more in to past story revealing and progressing phase with of course horror touch. Over all its a nice cute scary show ðŸ˜† 
Some scenes have been really frightening lately. 

ðŸ¤£ksi haaa Aaa aaa aaa aaa ainee