Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hinna i think interesting was the way story has been handled. I mean yes we all know there is nothing new about it but they did manage to pull off the very usual story,like its not a bad drama at all. I especially liked the part where they started to show the story from both Aziz Mirza and Irfan khosat's (forgot the character name) side and how both the stories were all different in a single frame. I liked how they shot those scenes. And to me honestly i didn't think till the end that it was actually Aziz Mirza who killed them all he has playing so casual and calm. And when he has killed her whole khandaan of course she'd want to take revenge on his family too but interestingly she never killed any of them. Drama is way past its horror phase and even the suspense phase, now only result phase is left. Ghost used to be very scary when she would come as Rameez or his kids to Alia ðŸ˜ƒ or would drag a coffin in the room with dead bodies in it ...so yeah there has been good scenes. Its not an indian drama where ghost would turn in to snake or gorilla to look scary or extra loud super flashy super dramatic visual and sound effects to make the drama look horror ðŸ˜† Again, its not a failure as a horror show. In fact better than many. A concept of djin would have been far better though. 

Veryy well said even i am not a horror fan but they actually managed grab my attention n kept me hooked...in the middle just one or two epis were drag but otherwise a very well done horror drama it is...i totally agree u on the Haqeeqat drama effects as well :P..that was the last Pakistani horror that was enjoyable n scary.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

finally last episode is coming 
It was less horror more thriller .
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

i hope tawan replaces this
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So its over ! Last episode main Rameez ki future dekhnay wali baat was simply a chwal ðŸ˜†
And then Gainda sings some lullaby kinda thing and Rameez gets a preview of future just like that(Gainda bhai- i badly wanna know if Imran khan would be the next Prime minister of Pakistan? please sing me a hmmm mmm as well ðŸ˜†). Another extremely false concept was shown.

Ok Aziz Mirza buried his mother at their house and then they buried him next to her. Makes sense emotionally but still why burying in the house. And then they recited Fatiha at the water well knowing that Nilu's body was thrown there forever and Aziz revealed it just before dying? The well never smelled foul?  

And i wonder why Aziz Mirza's mother was roaming around along with Neelo. Like she wasn't murdered or had a unjustified death. Guess she was to stop Neelu all this time..

Besides that ending was good. Like i am glad only the murderer was killed and innocents were not. Justifies that Neelu was a good soul. And good that he was killed in the same well. But again the poor guy Rehmat chacha? ... He lost his father, wife, son and sister thirty two years back and was left alone and shattered and in the end he was left to lead whatever life left, all alone again. It got me so sad. Why didn't they took him with them? Little kids or Rameez didn't even hug him before leaving...Shows that after all they are Aziz Mirza's blood.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

the whole show was a chawal {😆