Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

I just watched few episodes , so can't comment on this. I am not a fan of horror shows or movies. muslims shouldn't believe in ghosts or reincreation stories!πŸ˜ƒ

Thats what i chanted about with Hinna back on some pages. That if she was djin it would have brought horror since we do believe in the concept of djins and some djins can be really evil. She is shown to be a soul who is still there on earth after death so yea its a false concept and i agree it doesn't let you feel anything. 

Haqiqat drama in our(at least in mineπŸ˜†) childhood was one such concept. That a djin takes over a little gilr's body. I still remember those horror vibes and chills down the spine. 
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what is interesting about a woman who gets killed comes back as a ghost to destroy everyone even innocent people :S 

ths ghost isnt even scary...she looks funny

Hinna i think interesting was the way story has been handled. I mean yes we all know there is nothing new about it but they did manage to pull off the very usual story,like its not a bad drama at all. I especially liked the part where they started to show the story from both Aziz Mirza and Irfan khosat's (forgot the character name) side and how both the stories were all different in a single frame. I liked how they shot those scenes. And to me honestly i didn't think till the end that it was actually Aziz Mirza who killed them all he has playing so casual and calm. And when he has killed her whole khandaan of course she'd want to take revenge on his family too but interestingly she never killed any of them. Drama is way past its horror phase and even the suspense phase, now only result phase is left. Ghost used to be very scary when she would come as Rameez or his kids to Alia πŸ˜ƒ or would drag a coffin in the room with dead bodies in it ...so yeah there has been good scenes. Its not an indian drama where ghost would turn in to snake or gorilla to look scary or extra loud super flashy super dramatic visual and sound effects to make the drama look horror πŸ˜† Again, its not a failure as a horror show. In fact better than many. A concept of djin would have been far better though. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

the whole point of watching in daytime is not to get scared πŸ˜†
sano made me believe this is a scary show thats why i was so scared to watch it and thats why im so disappointed now
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

the whole point of watching in daytime is not to get scared πŸ˜†

sano made me believe this is a scary show thats why i was so scared to watch it and thats why im so disappointed now

Expectations bring disappointments πŸ˜† It was once... how many episodes have you watched? 
@OPC  . yes that djin consept is more appealing to me. I grew up listening to many scary ideas about djins. Many ppl who were obssessed . it is said that they were attacked by djins. I am still feel afraid of black dogs and cats, and can't enter empty houses alone!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@OPC  . yes that djin consept is more appealing to me. I grew up listening to many scary ideas about djins. Many ppl who were obssessed . it is said that they were attacked by djins. I am still feel afraid of black dogs and cats, and can't enter empty houses alone!

To our world, they have a parallel world running where just like us good and bad djins exist. And like we are told to be aware and beware of devil and devilish acts, they too are. You know the concept of "Moakall" those moakals too are djins. IDK what is it called in English. 

And yes dude...there have been many scary stories. I though love every kinda cats and dogs but i'll myself not like to enter a house which hasn't been resided in for a very long period of time. They say djins occupy such houses and people do get possessed by them if interfered. And in the old trees too and thats why people are told not to urinate out of their jahalt/goofiness, at or near any such place. 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

idk i am on the flashback episodes...neelos story
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hinna i think interesting was the way story has been handled. I mean yes we all know there is nothing new about it but they did manage to pull off the very usual story,like its not a bad drama at all. I especially liked the part where they started to show the story from both Aziz Mirza and Irfan khosat's (forgot the character name) side and how both the stories were all different in a single frame. I liked how they shot those scenes. And to me honestly i didn't think till the end that it was actually Aziz Mirza who killed them all he has playing so casual and calm. And when he has killed her whole khandaan of course she'd want to take revenge on his family too but interestingly she never killed any of them. Drama is way past its horror phase and even the suspense phase, now only result phase is left. Ghost used to be very scary when she would come as Rameez or his kids to Alia πŸ˜ƒ or would drag a coffin in the room with dead bodies in it ...so yeah there has been good scenes. Its not an indian drama where ghost would turn in to snake or gorilla to look scary or extra loud super flashy super dramatic visual and sound effects to make the drama look horror πŸ˜† Again, its not a failure as a horror show. In fact better than many. A concept of djin would have been far better though. 

Veryy well said even i am not a horror fan but they actually managed grab my attention n kept me hooked...in the middle just one or two epis were drag but otherwise a very well done horror drama it is...i totally agree u on the Haqeeqat drama effects as well :P..that was the last Pakistani horror that was enjoyable n scary.
NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

finally last episode is coming 
It was less horror more thriller .
MochaQueen thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

i hope tawan replaces this