No Growth In Aarohi character.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I mean one year has passed, Aarohi is suffering in jail but still she is that meak, naive bholi bhali ladki.. why?? Should not CVs change her character step by step ... if she became violent to that flirty politician then I vll still accept it but I just can't see why aarohi is suffering for past 1 year wdout raising her voice to injustice... I m losing interest in show tbh... Neither laksh, nikku, Bhabhi, that social worker trying to trace her... Even if they can't help her directly... they can arrange something indirectly??
I want a entry of a young selfless lawyer for aarohi ...
And what kind of jail is this?? they are demeaning Indian prisons... ohh come on!! its 2018 n I refuse to blv that no educated and sane person is in jail to help aarohi... If jail drama continue for 2-3 more days...I vll deffo quit it... Can't take more stress n tension after tired day at college 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
U said it right. & bilkul sahi aapka ek ek point ek dum barabar hai I hope aarohi ko jail main toh bhi bigg boss dekhne ko mile 😆 waise 15 January ko IMMJ mein kuch khaas hone wala hai