vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I thought the character was going to be gray, no?

I haven't watched the episodes in a while - have just been catching up with written updates - but seriously I think the CVs have lost it.

They had us fooled that deep was falling in love with Arohi ..I mean if it was part of his plan ..then it was really nonsense for them to show his self talk/realization and his going against prithvi and tara for the sake of arohi ..it seems utter rubbish ..he even stopped giving her pills ..fooling all us audience to believe that he had changed - that was a jhatka in itself because it was strange for a hardened criminal like him to convert but then we were willing to accept that ...and after showing us all that they flipped the bit buy now showing him as a super evil guy??

Initially I thought it was all still part of deep's plan to support arohi ..I mean in order to expose tara - he had to side with tara and prithvi ..and some par of me always thought that he was siding with them only to expose them ..but now it's turned to pure evil ..there is no way on earth he is doing all this to save arohi ..as it's not possible to make her endure all this ..

and CVs are doing shit in the name of drama ..what happened to laksh ..he just vanished like that? seems very nonsensical ..I don't believe that a woman needs a man to support her ..I think arohi should go win the battle all by herself ..but there is just no need to show her go through so much bullshit!

I think deep's character is butchered beyond repair ..no sort of redemption is ever possible now ..i'm not sure CVs had such a strong negative character in their mind when they started out with the show!! ..some sort of psychotic love story!! ..I don't connect with it anymore! Too bad ..I started watching this show because I loved AB in pardes ..but sad to say i'm losing interest in this show ..

seems like the CVs are going to any length including fooling us just to throw us a surprise twist!!

I won't be surprise again if they twist this around and show that deep has been doing all this to favor arohi ..but it's too much to keep flip flopping!!

what you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Somehow i agree with u..like seriously they fooled us that deep loves arohi and like u said his self talk about how he fear to lose arohi and confessing infront of tara that he loves arohi..how come it was all his plan i understand confession can be part of his plan but his self talk what about it..and like u said i also thought that it is his plan to trap tara and prithvi and safe arohi but seeing his torture and negativity i cant think anymore..lakash was most weakest character he didnt done anything and now he got vainished i dnt think he is dead..but like u said cvs can again bring twist that deep actually loves arohi and was doing this on someone else order
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See one thing is clear that deep is obsessed with aarohi. He can't forget that beautiful memories Jo usne aarohi ke saath bitaye thhe.kyunki agar aisa naa hota then why Tara still doubting on deep's feelings for her.I mean he has done everything to save her but still she is doubting on deep?? So strange?? May be aisa iss liye ho raha hai kyunki deep Tara mein aarohi ko dhoondh raha hai 😕 from tellychakkar team or from Indian forums there is no news that in this serial vineet Raina's character lakshya is dead.so ultimately cv's are still making us fool now.
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think the makers have done a great job of keeping the show as exciting and as a thriller. They fooled us into thinking that Deep loves Aarohi etc. And people believed him.
From the starting, it was shown how obsessed Deep was with Tara's security and how much he loved her to actually overlook her psychotic and criminal behavior. Loving a woman like that isn't normal in itself. If Tara is insane, Deep too is not a sane man. He has no qualms about destroying a woman's life like this and torturing her so.
The show itself is all about Deep's planning to secure the one he loves.
I never saw Deep as a good man. From the starting he was negative. The difference now is that he's more negative today.
Aarohi never deserved a monster like this, not before and not after.
Even if Deep had actually loved Aarohi, their future was already doomed before it began. Because one day or the other, Aarohi would have come face to face with the truth that Deep had lied to her since their first meeting and she would have left him then and there.

Now, the real story actually begins. Good VS Evil.

Deep had told Tara that they are one. Two bodies one soul. So it was always going to be DeeRa VS Aarohi (and maybe Lakshya).

IMO

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes u r right sanya!! After all this torture mark my words in future aarohi deep ko apna pati manne se hi inkar kr degi. Aur aisa krna zaroori bhi hai.see aarohi is still not accepting this bitter truth that deep's love for her,aarohi ki uske saath hui shaadi, yaha tak ki deep ki family everything was fake.he only used her to save himself &his psychopath wife Tara.jab tak aarohi Yeh kadwa sach accept nahi karega tab tak woh aise hi jail mein torture sehti rahegi.usse Yeh baat samajhni hogi that usse khud ki raksha khud hi krni hogi,Aur agar usse deep se jeetna hai toh usse deep se bhi zyada strong Aur deep se bhi zyada genius hona padega.& yes I said that deep will always love aarohi.but it doesn't mean that once again aarohi will fall for him & she will take the risk to stay with him. Aarohi Yeh galati dobara nahi dohorayegi.because now she knows that deep is a horrible & powerful mastermind. & deep ko jis baat ka darr sata raha hai ab wahi darr haqeeqat mein tabdil hone wala hai 😊
brishtii78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vandana!!! Nice to hear from you.

Call me crazy... but a part of me thinks Deep deos love Arohi. He tried to save her from Tara and Prithvi but realized he cant. So he started supporting them again. He knows that Tara can kill her any time if Deep supports Arohi. Thats why he went back to the original plan of trapping her and sending her to jail. When originally he created that plan to save Tara and trap Arohi he never thought he can fall in love with her. But when he did fall for her... he realized the only way to keep her alive is sending her to jail. As cruel as it sounds... but thats the only way to keep her safe.

I dont think Laksh is dead. He might be transferred somewhere, had an accident or maybe another story will come out soon as to why he's not coming to see Arohi. They will show him again. Deep told her he's dead so that she stops writing to him. Deep mentioned to Arohi that if she keeps quiet and fulfills her punishment for 15 yrs then nothing will happen to her or her bhabi and nikku. Which states that Deep is thinking atleast she can be safe in jail where Tara the psycho cant touch her. Thats why he gave her the Gita so that it makes her strong. I know he did all the evil stuff to her and tortured her to the extream but if u pay attention to everytime they zoomed on his face and his reactions... it showed he was getting hurt inside as well to see Arohi in pain. I think the end of the story will show Deep died saving Arohi or all three of them will die for each other. Thats why its called Ishq mein marjawan. So thats my thoughts on this show. Again, call me crazy to say that Deep does love Arohi.
Edited by brishtii78 - 6 years ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brishtii !! nice to hear from you as well! How have you been?

You know, I had the exact same thoughts as you - I also thought at first that if the only way to beat Tara and Prithvi at their own game was for deep to partner with them ..And some part of me always felt that his portrayal of love for Arohi was genuine ...and that he perhaps felt that arohi is safer in jail ..he also reprimanded tara for killing aroha's brother and was good with her nephew ...

I haven't been watching the epis only reading the updates so I haven't had a chance to observe deep's body language ..but then after reading about the amount of torture arohi is undergoing etc it seems unsure if deep is indeed making her go through all that and more just to protect her ..but I guess given that this is a regular hindi serial at some point CVs will show us that deep has had a hand in helping her escape etc ..

but it's just become very unbelievable ..they are very strongly portraying deeps character .either be it his transformation into a person that fell in love with arohi ..or then again this evil guy ..and in each character we get no inkling of a different personality being present ...so hard to say!!

I also feel ..during the time arohi has been in jail ..if deep really loved her, he could have brought tara and prithvi to justice ..and freed arohi ..so each passing episode only makes it lesser and lesser possible that deep is indeed in love with arohi!! ..I think that hope is lost ..(not that I wanted arohi to accept him after his wrongdoings! but still !!)

anyway ..nice to hear from u ..keep writing :)

Originally posted by: brishtii78

Vandana!!! Nice to hear from you.

Call me crazy... but a part of me thinks Deep deos love Arohi. He tried to save her from Tara and Prithvi but realized he cant. So he started supporting them again. He knows that Tara can kill her any time if Deep supports Arohi. Thats why he went back to the original plan of trapping her and sending her to jail. When originally he created that plan to save Tara and trap Arohi he never thought he can fall in love with her. But when he did fall for her... he realized the only way to keep her alive is sending her to jail. As cruel as it sounds... but thats the only way to keep her safe.

I dont think Laksh is dead. He might be transferred somewhere, had an accident or maybe another story will come out soon as to why he's not coming to see Arohi. They will show him again. Deep told her he's dead so that she stops writing to him. Deep mentioned to Arohi that if she keeps quiet and fulfills her punishment for 15 yrs then nothing will happen to her or her bhabi and nikku. Which states that Deep is thinking atleast she can be safe in jail where Tara the psycho cant touch her. Thats why he gave her the Gita so that it makes her strong. I know he did all the evil stuff to her and tortured her to the extream but if u pay attention to everytime they zoomed on his face and his reactions... it showed he was getting hurt inside as well to see Arohi in pain. I think the end of the story will show Deep died saving Arohi or all three of them will die for each other. Thats why its called Ishq mein marjawan. So thats my thoughts on this show. Again, call me crazy to say that Deep does love Arohi.

vaishu.6 thumbnail
See now aarohi is totally changed & after this change do you really think that she will sit calm & relax in the jail.no she will take her revenge from her enemies (deep,Tara&prithvi) & why aarohi will die at the end of the story ?she has done nothing wrong with anyone. But still woh ek begunnah hokar bhi jail mein saaza bhugatni pad rhi hai.see jinhone galat kaam kia hai wohi log ending mein marenge.& they deserves to be die in future. Aur raha sawal aarohi ke liye deep ke pyaar ka toh ha deep will fall for aarohi.he will confessed his true love feelings for her but Yeh sab woh tab karega jab woh maut ke karib hoga.deep ko aarohi se pyaar tab hoga jab woh apni zindagi ki aakhri saansein gin raha hoga.& that's why in IMMJ title track that line indicates "aa tujhe mein khatam kr doon Yeh saansein meri"
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago