Deep is trying to instigate Aarohi!?

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

The episodes are becoming unbearable with each passing day! If it continues like this then many loyal viewers might quit watching soon!

Anyhow I think Deep is trying to instigate Aarohi after listening to his dialogues especially the last few lines...'yeh sab tum kaise karoge? Iskeliye tumhe jail se bahar hona padhega. Kaise aaogi tum...' In the first instance he gave her Bhagavad Gita book & now this one.

There has to be a new ray of hope for Aarohi! Unable to witness all this abuse on her. I doubt Lakshya is dead. May be he will come in time & save Aarohi from that politician.

I also have a feeling that Aarohi's Bhabhi & Nikku are under Deep's custody.

Edited by cherrycooll - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KYABITONDO thumbnail
Whatever positive Deep does right now I really don't care coz never in a million years should Arohi forgive him. Please writers this is so depressing spare us

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
too much negativity in show now hadd hogaya hai ab ...
I dont understand creatives wat is wrong with them...

Nahi matlab jitna bura hua woh kam nahi tha ..I m sorry I cant watch arohi raped by that politician ... Please bas hogaya day by day negativity brings boredom ... creatives needs to understand to give revenge and show a support a hero to be on side of arohi too ...where is lakshya ?? if u cant show lakshya than bring someone else ...if u seriously want more TRPs u need to add in another hero angle in arohi life be it lakshya or someone else as saviour ... only revenge story of arohi towards deep n gang wont fetch u enough numbers to top.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yep one day arohi will understand how helpless deep was and how whatever torture deep has put her through is for her benefit only so that she overcomes her worst fears and gains the courage to fight the evils n has also saved her from tara by keeping her in a such safe place like prison thereby saving bhabhi n nikku also from tara and will hail him for the sacrifice he made for his true love towards her, though by that time deep would die or go to jail, after all hero hai deep :P...
Edited by -JaZ- - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Deep is up to something but what I am not able to understand. Nikku & Bhabhi are safe and are in Deep's custody that is almost sure.

Regarding Lakshya..I am confused..if CVS show that he is alive and could not do anything for Aarohi during last one year,it looks strange. Even if Aarohi's letter did not reach him, he is aware Aarohi is in jail then what happened to him..where is he..transferred to other city or he is in Deep's custody...

Tara not committing any murder during last one year is also strange.

Today's conversation between Prithvi & Deep made me feel as if Tara in future will target Deep as she is still not very sure that Deep does not love Aarohi...

Coming track can be very interesting if CVS go back to original style of presentation which was more of planning, platting & mental game rather than physical & mental violence
well-wisher thumbnail
Cvs could have shown at least some sensible inmates in jail..ye to jail cum paagalkhaana zyada lag raha hai jahan sab time paas karnee ke liye Aatohi ko torture kar rahe hain...

rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My question is even if he trying to instigate somewhere heust be knowing na once she is out he will also be finished...kuch toh hai abt deep par ...kya and he is not fool to love Tara so selflessly ...
If he can take 360 change in case of Arohi why can't he take complete u turn for Tara ...is she blackmailing him ...😲
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Iss serial ke jail inmates se jyada iss serial ke makers Aur writers pagal ho chuke hai.shayad iss serial ka writer iss serial ki story likhe likhe rasta bhatak gaya hai
😆 Iss serial ke Tara se zyada iss serial ke writers Aur makers ko mental treatment ki zaroorat hai.

😆
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously aur jald kuch nahi Kiya toh hamein treatment Lena hoga😆
Itna violence god help me...murder toh jaise aloo gobi Kate hai waise kar rahe hai😆 Tara ji bhi nahi dikhi ...
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
There was an article few weeks back that Doctor (the same who proved that Aarohi has split personality) will help Aarohi to escape from Jail...hope this turns true