vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Aakhir cv's Yeh sab dikhake sabit kya krna chahte hai. 😭 in precap episode that minister is going to raped aarohi. It's disgusting.. Jail mein aarohi ko nahi Tara ko hona chahiye.ab Aur kitna bura dikhaoge aarohi ke saath.ab deep nahi balki cv's apni limit cross kr rhe hai 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aarohi has gone through enough in the outside world and that pain is sufficient enough to make her tough and adopt the path of revenge.

Whatever is being shown in the show for last few weeks is too dark and depressing..first cvs have shown Deep & Prithvi crossing all limits and now what cvs are showing in jail is extreme and is not required at all...its too painful & saddening

Praying that Aarohi is able to save herself from that politician and manages to escape...please don't show further brutality

This jail track is making me so low and depressed..just want Aarohi to be out of jail immediately and after that in what ever manner she wants to take her revenge she can choose her path...one year of torture in that jail...
I am not able to understand what cvs are up to and why they are making the show so dark that viewers don't feel like watching it...
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes exactly I agree with u.shayad cv's Yeh sochte hai that iss tarah ki cruelty Aur brutuality dikhakar woh iss serial ki TRP badhayenge.but no in fact jin logo ne iss show ko bich mein se dekhna shuru kia tha. Woh log bhi Yeh show dekhna band kr denge.see this show is famous for suspense,thriller& revenge not for the cruelty ,violence & brutality. Aur aaj kal jail mein bhi prisoners ko acchi treatment di jaati hai.kounse zamane mein jee rahe ho serial waalo 😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes exactly I agree with u.shayad cv's Yeh sochte hai that iss tarah ki cruelty Aur brutuality dikhakar woh iss serial ki TRP badhayenge.but no in fact jin logo ne iss show ko bich mein se dekhna shuru kia tha. Woh log bhi Yeh show dekhna band kr denge.see this show is famous for suspense,thriller& revenge not for the cruelty ,violence & brutality. Aur aaj kal jail mein bhi prisoners ko acchi treatment di jaati hai.kounse zamane mein jee rahe ho serial waalo 😆

This show has a class..why cvs are destroying it by showing such gross and disturbing stuff and they are increasing the intensity with each episode...

I don't want to see Aarohi facing any further torture..precap is so disgusting & sick...as such Aarohi is in prison even if she murders that politician to save herself, I don't mind

BTW...Tara didn't commit a murder in last one year...very strange

Pata nahi CVs kya kys dikhane wale hain...they seem confused...anyway I don't want a singe episode of jail track after tomorrow..I am not able to tolerate it
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am watching this serial only for AB but today I am too depressed after watching these jail episodes.i have to quit aur 2 episode dekha toh mein tara ban jaoongi .after deep's revelation yeh show kya se kya hogaya...
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since post is similar to other post so m posting a copy of my comment but adding more

too much negativity in show now hadd hogaya hai ab ...
I dont understand creatives wat is wrong with them...

Nahi matlab jitna bura hua woh kam nahi tha ..I m sorry I cant watch arohi raped by that politician ... Please bas hogaya day by day negativity brings boredom ... creatives needs to understand to give revenge and show a support a hero to be on side of arohi too ...where is lakshya ?? if u cant show lakshya than bring someone else ...if u seriously want more TRPs u need to add in another hero angle in arohi life be it lakshya or someone else as saviour ... only revenge story of arohi towards deep n gang wont fetch u enough numbers to top.

I can give all examples of shows like shakti is top show even though they show bad for soumya but she gets saved by harman everytime.

same for tuaashiqui show even though leads r misfit for the show bcz age factors still the show is doing good n boosted up TRPs bcz it had negativity plus positivity both if JD made Pankti life hell created troubles There is Ahaan to stand save her ...

but here in this show its Deep n All Gang so powerfull to torture arohi n no positivity no one here to save Arohi ... :( people r crying for lakshya to save arohi n support her in revenge so that we get barabar ki Takkar arohi n gang vs Deep n Gang ... but they are testing our patience n now its going too much they just dont listen to viewers

Anjaam movie madhuri was raped brutally n was alone in taking revenge but that was a movie this wont work here if arohi is alone its only revenge n deep arohi drama only thats the drawback for show :( Cant bear this rape torture 🤢

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
U all are saying right!; agar iss serial mein aarohi ka rape hua then she will kill herself. Ho gaya phir iss serial ka kaam tamam!!tata bye - bye IMMJ
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Myself is just scared to watch the episode it's like aaj kya hoga..
Better they start revenge rather than this torture...I can't be able to view ...if this continue ...😭

Aur deep ka kya agenda hai...why he is putting his legally wedded wife through this 😲 god knows aur woh murderer bhi dikhi nahi
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hope so nothing happens to arohi and she escapes from there..cant bear the torture which cvs showing
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I'm just glad that Arohi's hair grew back. The wig they gave Alisha was just awful. Thank God they finally got rid of it.