Why is the Police always so incompetent in Indian show s?

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I mean unless its a detective show. The investigating officer has to be a champu unless he is the lead of the show.
This is such a poor case. The officer is missing the obvious links. 

1) Rahul has no motive to kill Sheru. You need enough reason to kill someone so cruelly. It has to be a cold blooded murder which obviously needs proper planning.Why would he even register a case at all?

2) In a planned murder, who keeps the head of the victim with himself as a prized trophy especially when the dead body is missing? Isn it obvious the police would ransack each and every house?

3) The house where the head was found belonga to Shakti devi who her self was a convict and jailed for the crime committed.

4) Where is the murder weapon? Where did he get it and who helped him in a village where he has no friends?

5) Rahul lost his own brother here under suspicious circumstances. The officer investigating the case died under same circumstances. The villagers along with dada thakur didnt co operate with the police. Only Rahul helped them to trace the dead body of the police officer. It proves the villagers do not appreciate newcomers who question their way of living

6) That Rahul was supposedly was threatened to leave the village and he disobeyed Dada Thakur.  He was not liked by many.

7) That Sarpanch was hiding his son after his son murdered vaidji's son. It could be a case of revenge. He has a motive

8) Few days ago another man died in the same fashion. Hos colleague claimed to have seen Kaal Bhairav himself that day.

9) Rahul said he had seen a horseman. Villagers felt the presence of a horse although the villager never had seen horses before. 

10) That the tamrapatra had warned anyone going out at night.

11) The Adivasis are very secretive about their ways and donot allow outsiders. Both Sheru and Rahul had broken rules. The Adivasis also have a motive here. 

12) Since the police is already involved, Shakti devi can and obviously had cleaned all te evidence. No evidence doesnt mean innocent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That is normally shown in all the shows 
They come long after the crime has been committed
Arrest the wrong people and the cases drag on for years 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think the only show where I saw a normal police who was smart and yet not over the top was in the web series A.I.S.H.A.!!!!

ACP Aadil Sheikh who figures out all is not right eventually!!!

But sadly I think he is dead in Season 2 finale episode!!!!

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this is turning into another show that's losing its plot fastπŸ˜•
2filmy thumbnail
I think the makers wants only Rahul to solve the mystery
Without getting any help from the police 
2filmy thumbnail
Just imagine what a grand twist it would be 
If tomorrow it is shown that Rahul and that inspector are working together
And all this was a plot to trap Shakti
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2filmy

Just imagine what a grand twist it would be 

If tomorrow it is shown that Rahul and that inspector are working together
And all this was a plot to trap Shakti

Then they would have cast someone better for the inspector!!!!

Like Akshay!!!!

2filmy thumbnail
I don't know who Akshay is
But I just had the thought
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many American policemen are like that ... If they can find a black guy in the scene they will beat a confession out of him irrespective of what the evidence say ... #blacklivesmatter , not ! 
Rahul has more money than an Adivasi , if I were a corrupt policeman I would taunt him till he gives me some money to let him go .. Maybe he just wants to milk Rahul ...πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with priya ... These shows are like that ... Police have a marginal role ... Rahul is hero ... So , he alone will solve everything πŸ€£ ... Police got a love confession out of gauri ... That counts as " confession " ... Now stop eating her ghar ka Khana πŸ·
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know about the US but in India the police will have to produce the accused in the court within 24 hrs after which they have to claim for remand. With this case, Rahul will easily get a bail if he gets himself a good lawyer.
In real situation, the police will use this case to counter the humiliation they got when their own officer died in the temple and they could do nothing to get justice for him. This case was outside the temple premises. Media too would have put enormous pressure on the police because police not only failed to get justice or the dead journalist but also failed to proect his brother who was still pursuing the case.