Alisha Panwar Versatile Actress

CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It is really difficult to play two different character at same time especially when they are opposite to each other . To make people love and hate at same time but our Alisha plays both role very efficiently .She make us to love Arohi and hate Tara at same time. such a great and wonderful actress.hatts of to her
Edited by CutestGirl - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah it is difficult to play two different roles at same time..she doing superb as tara and arohi๐Ÿ‘
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I love this girl and her actoring skills are excellent. Arjun bijlani jaisa senior actor hone ke bawjood bhi Yeh ladki apna chhap chhod jati hai ๐Ÿ‘ I wish usse future mein bhi aisa hi role mile Aur future mein Aur bhi accha kaam kare ๐Ÿ‘
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alisha is amazing.. while doing Arohi she's such an innocent beauty and While doing Tara she's dangerously beautiful! I just love how she's portraying two character amazingly
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes she is amazing actress she played well with the both characters Tara and aarohi she has shown the maturity i know it is good but see she is not my all time fvrt for me at least๐Ÿ˜‰ b'coz i like Maya Mehrotra b'coz she has left a very powerful persona of negativ/grey character in indian televison industry...IMO aarohi's character is going to leave a very good mark on televison..
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. She's superb. I hope she gets much recognition for this show.