Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

@Aayushi Oh. Colors Twitter handle is BS. PoohBaniParvati's videos I need to watch now.

That pose is quite a thing haan. He really is into this filmy world. I think he would enjoy being in front of the camera too. He should do some talk shows.

Haan.., he is quite filmy. His passion for story telling is what that connects me to him. Being an artist myself, I totally get that drive to make it worth watching for the audience, either you are on forefront or not.

He has that camera friendly aura, it'd be treat to watch him onscreen again. I read that a while ago, Bad Company is gearing up for it's next installment. So, I hope that happens..and he invites AK on that show.. Am I asking too much? Nah, I don't think so!
Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Aayushi.

<font color="#0000ff">Haan.., he is quite filmy. His passion for story telling is what connects me to him. Being an artist myself, I totally get that drive to make it worth watching for the audience, either you are on forefront or not.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">He has that camera friendly aura, it'd be treat to watch him onscreen again. I read that a while ago, Bad Company is gearing up for it's next installment. So, I hope that happens..and he invites Arshi on that show.. Am I asking for too much? Nah, I don't think so!</font>

I enjoy stories and I understand the need of doing something out of the box or something which makes you go wow. But as such I just watch stuff. LoL.
So definitely would like to see him and Arshi together. That would be super fun. Actually Arshi can be something like a regular character appearance these talk shows have apart from guess offcourse.

I think we would definitely have them together again. Fans gonna bombard him with requests.
Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff">Haan.., he is quite filmy. His passion for story telling is what that connects me to him. Being an artist myself, I totally get that drive to make it worth watching for the audience, either you are on forefront or not.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">He has that camera friendly aura, it'd be treat to watch him onscreen again. I read that a while ago, Bad Company is gearing up for it's next installment. So, I hope that happens..and he invites AK on that show.. Am I asking for too much? Nah, I don't think so!</font>

Yay! Hope it's true, can't wait to watch Vikku in that show, Ak on it will be super entertaining!
Jaisoif thumbnail
Vikas is the most deserving person to win!
Vikas FTW
Jaisoif thumbnail
Weak People- Revenge
Strong people- Forgive
Intelligent people- Ignore
Our Vikas is strong and Intelligent, he has done both!
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Ubi, you know kinda mixed feelings, we all must be having. Like he would be outta the house soon, we can actually interact with him, request him, purpose him ๐Ÿ˜† and all that fan stuff.. We all are excited but it won't be the same, like him being him, challenges being thrown at him and him emerging as warrior. Its not gonna be the same but anyway it would end on such an emotional note.. Can't wait for today's episode.

Bad Company is our best bet to see him with his mates and him being him, after this. I hope he venture into acting as well. He is a superb actor and now he's got the looks as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
Jaisoif thumbnail
It's been a beautiful journey lost souls!
A journey worth the fight for Vikas!
Vikas FTW
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

<font color="#0000ff">Ubi, you know kinda mixed feelings, we all must be having. Like he would be outta the house soon, we can actually interact with him, request him, purpose him๐Ÿ˜†and all that fan stuff.. We all are excited but it won't be the same, like him being him, challenges being thrown at him and him emerging as warrior. Its not gonna be the same but anyway it would end on such an emotional note.. Can't wait for today's episode.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Bad Company is our best bet to see him with his mates and him being him, after this. I hope he venture into acting as well. He is a superb actor and now he's got the looks as well๐Ÿ˜Ž. </font>

I know dude. This game is his best playing field for us to watch him on screen. The energy this guy has, you just notice him only what he is doing.
Definitely it's not gonna be the same, we would just read some status or see some pics/videos.
Bad Company, can't wait actually. That show's episodes have now million views thanks to his stint in BB. Now imagine if he again does it with his people. And this time it might be even better.
He can act, he was saying he has done theatre, but at the same time he said he didn't envy an actor's life. He might like to be in light or getting famous but don't think he would enjoy acting as much as doing stories or interacting with people.
Edited by Ubiquitos - 6 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think most people are underestimating Vikas. The mall task also didn't show us clearly. The reason to hide is to manipulate votes and hence result.

Hope Vikas wins- for all they he gave to show
.Aayushi. thumbnail
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/952110643968016384

Hey bhagwaan! Kya bawaal hai yeh!? Can't get myself to watch the full video, I guess I'm going to cry at the finale for all the wrong reasons.