Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
True, vikas was used thoroughly by the makers, now they won't be able to use us for votes. No personal grudges or anything but thoroughly disappointed today. Even this live voting, eviction by HMs is bull shit. You force people to spend day and night to vote for someone when you are anyway manipulating them at the end of the day.
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Courtesy: Vikas Gupta FC (@TeamVikasGupta)
TREND ALERT WE LOVE YOU VIKAS (Without hashtag and all letters in capital) Tomorrow at 5PM IST! This time our @lostboy54 will see it himself. Be happy for everything that happened and spread this. Love you guys #BB11 #VikasGupta
Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow he deserved at least top 2. They used him well
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Aayushi.

Courtesy: Vikas Gupta FC (@TeamVikasGupta)

TREND ALERT WE LOVE YOU VIKAS (Without hashtag and all letters in capital) Tomorrow at 5PM IST! This time our @lostboy54 will see it himself. Be happy for everything that happened and spread this. Love you guys #BB11 #VikasGupta

Let's all get together and show him how much he's loved...I'll gladly take part...
Madhu_Scarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This trend is going to rock. After what happened today, I'm sure everyone of us have enough anger and disappointment in us to break the Twitter.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First post in the AT since I didn't want to jinx Vikas. He will be the best player of all the seasons. I wish he won the show although the show would be undeserving to have a mastermind win it :-))
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Vikas deserved to be top 2 if not winner hate colors
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fosla

First post in the AT since I didn't want to jinx Vikas. He will be the best player of all the seasons. I wish he won the show although the show would be undeserving to have a mastermind win it :-))

welcome at last😆
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fosla

You said it right - this show just didn't deserve him at all...

But he would be remembered in BB history in years to come, I doubt they'll ever find anyone who was as brilliant in this game as him...
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: skm27395

welcome at last😆

Hahaha. Thank you. Meri Panauti iss saal bhi continued hai back to back seasons. Bani and now Vikas.