Frequent Posters

hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
He would have surely won if he played alone in last week
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vikas gupta has played the best throughout. One last episode isn't going to change that. I was disappointed with last day of last task. But throughout he has been best. The rest contestants have been bad throughout.
hard-09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Vikas gupta has played the best throughout. One last episode isn't going to change that. I was disappointed with last day of last task. But throughout he has been best. The rest contestants have been bad throughout.

same ,I was disappointed too
poojadhyani1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dono se hi dur rahe😑😑😑

Originally posted by: subhs

H was no saint she was not talking with him or eating with them .even Vik made food for her she chose to make it separately .Vik in dono se dur rahe toh achha hai. idt he will work with SS just for promise sake may be guest appearance or something

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jessi57

Copy pasting my comment here because I am a bit disappointed with Vikas these days.

I really did not like Vikas giving hug and kisses to a person who bullied and passed homophobic comments on him. Earlier I thought he did this to tame a bully but in recent episodes not liking the way he flirts with her. If he likes her so much after what she did to him then ok have fun.. Enjoy cute nok jhok. Good luck! #NotABlindFan

Although I am bit disapointed with him, I did vote for him day and night because he deserves to win. And I really hope he wins.

This will be the first and last time I am supporting any bb contestant like this. I am really done with this show!

Me and my friends were discussing the hug and kiss and we noticed something.

He was not at all comfortable when the jail kiss, hug and jacket burning scenes were being played in front of him.. He cringed hard and looked very uncomfortable and embarrassed. He does not like her but as he said in his VT, his mom taught him to maintain decorum with women and not demean them through actions and words.

When he came out of the activity are, he was overwhelmed and being a touchy feely guy, he yearned for human contact. Had there been Pun in place of SS, he would have hugged him too. The hug was important for him at the moment not the person. Watch again and you would know what I mean. He ran toward Hina first but she didn't show any interest. Had she been friendly and supportive, he would have hugged her.
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

From enemies to besties. Voot video.

Hina is giving some flower like small piece of cloth from her pink night suit to Vikas.
Hina: Ye le
Vikas: Aww so sweet thank you
Hina: Pink rose hai friendship waala
Vikas: Oh Agree to disagree friendship waala
Missed something
Hina: Red rose nahin hai, udddo mattt
Vikas: Red rose chahiye bhi nahin tujhse Lala Land ki Laliya 🀣, teri zindagi mein already hai something, you are very lucky
Hina: Nahinn woh lucky hai
Vikas: Nahin tum lucky ho
Hina: Ek baar ke liye jhooth hi bol de
Vikas: Nahin main nahin bolunga iss season mein, idhar toh sach hi bolunga, bahar jake jhooth bolunga

And it continues... Basically they patched up.

They didnt patch up. It was before task.

But they were flirting with each other in a lot of videos.

Hina called him good looking and asked if he wants a good looking girl.

They exchanged some r rated jokes which made Hina blush.

Vik said his mom would never let his wife/ girlfriend take center stage in his life. Hina out of nowhere said, thank God we are not having an affair. πŸ˜†

Moreover Hina keeps comparing Vik to Ro which I find very very weird. πŸ˜†

But they are still mad at each other. Looks like it will end like this only.
Edited by FleurBleue - 6 years ago
ddhyani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hina paagal hai kya. Ab viku se bhi affair chalegi. Viku is not interested in her. I have seen. I really find it weird that hina is still interested in him. Vikas to usko value bhi nahi deta

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

They didnt patch up. It was before task.

But they were flirting with each other in a lot of videos.

Hina called him good looking and asked if he wants a good looking girl.

They exchanged some r rated jokes which made Hina blush.

Vik said his mom would never let his wife/ girlfriend take center stage in his life. Hina out of nowhere said, thank God we are not having an affair. πŸ˜†

Moreover Hina keeps comparing Vik to Ro which I find very very weird. πŸ˜†

But they are still mad at each other. Looks like it will end like this only.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome back FB
Will GD and Lethal me also make a comeback

I miss all of yours analysis posts.😭
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Welcome back FB

Will GD and Lethal me also make a comeback

I miss all of yours analysis posts.😭

Hey!

Lol we have been very unfairly treated just like Vikas was in the show.

All would be back once we receive any good news inshallah.

I keep dropping posts here and there though. Can't be at a place which is biased and doesn't let us practice FoE.
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha Ubi, Punnu will be evicted..Twist is something like family member would come to get the person out of the house...

I don't know if I'm allowed to post other contestant's pic or not.., isiliye ye link dekho πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/lost_sammy/status/952453144230817798

Huh, about him being chummy with the contestant we hate the most.., ab toh aadat si hai aise jeene mein! Kya kahein!?

But I do believe he cannot forget and forgive her for those 5/6 weeks. Having said that, there is a reason he always says that XYZ is her favorite player, despite her not having that drive to win the show or that zeal to perform in any bl**dy task. He's admitted this time and again that only if he had better idea about the show, if he had watched the show before, then he would have handled himself better during those 5 weeks..

"Pehle main samajh nahi pata tha, bohot personally leta tha cheezon ko, gussa ho jata tha, ab sochta hoon toh lagta hai kyaa beautifully khela unhone!" That sums it up for me.

He admires that gameplan of hers to rattle him like that and still look like a victim. We can hate this contestant and her ugly self which majority isn't aware of or don't want to take off their blinders, but the truth is she played brilliantly around that time. YA.., some credit goes to makers too, but the way she made the majority believe that she was wronged but she ain't crying, instead is taking things into her own hands and is making this BIG BAD PRODUCER cry.. Gained 'RESPECT'(questionable though) and a massive fandom while still maintaining that caring, honest and blah blah facade.

And that was IT for that contestant, she got her fandom, now she had to maintain that facade, play the victim. VOILA! she can even have the trophy, for being like 'Padmavati'..

Vikas never had malice for this contestant, but she portrayed like he was the villain of her soon to be aired on colors, biography named 'MOTHER INDIA'. He was shocked, irritated and felt helpless (the feeling he hate the most) at his condition. When he got to know that he's not getting any help or this bully is not going to be reprimanded for her deeds, instead would get applauded, he chose what was right at that moment.

He buried the hatchet, people can call that fake and scream, "Hence proved, he was crying victim to fetch the votes", but if that continued he would have had no game, lost his sanity long ago and people would be laughing at the third time runner and what not!

In his quest to tame the bully, he got to know HER and hers 'rishton ke bhi roop badalte hain' mentality. How she used people as props to present a masaledaar script of MAA, BAHU AUR BETI, and how they all got played.

He admires her! He was mad at her when she let that facade slip off, to avenge his defiance (like how could he support Arshi and not let her play victim) by eliminating HT. That was game and he has never held that against anyone for playing the game. He might have been mad at 'em for their dirty tricks but always applauded the GAME, be it Pun, LT, Cash or SS..

Recently, he got pissed off with her for her desperate attempt to malign him AGAIN to play victim, he was rattled at that as if his ally breached some exclusive contract of not to speak of their past feud. He did not expect her to open that matter again. He was disgusted so much so that he didn't want her food.

He has always maintained that they all are colleagues and they should be cordial if situations allow, especially when their real connections are gone. So that what has happened, be it, the case of Cash and him being besties and sharing food, and mind you Cash has been equally homophobic and shitstirrer as compared to SS or the case of his archenemy HK, who he fought with again due to their competitiveness...But I guess only SS's case gets highlighted coz of the possibility of conspiracy theories..

That is what I like about this season, so much cut throat competition that people can even make weird allies to win and if their alliance didn't work out then the person who was the best person ever like two days ago, now he/she is their worst enemy. While some still made real bonds but this season would still be known for flips and log jo ghadhe ko bhi baap banate hain jeetne ke liye..

Sorry for the long rant, I guess still not ready to say goodbye!

Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago