I want Aarohi's Mahabharat to be brutal!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Apparently, Arohi will go through Vanvaas & Agyaatvaas like Pandavas did.
And now I want Aarohi's revenge to be as brutal as it can be. Because all is fair in a war for her life that was crumbled into pieces because of these monstrous people.

I will hate CVs if they ever justify Deep's character. I don't care of his past. He is evil, cruel & vile & he deserves nothing but betrayal in life. Even if you are loyal towards your loved ones, you still don't go ruining innocent people's life.

Besides, What the hell is wrong with the CVs. Wasn't Arohi supposed to be impersonated as Tara & then blamed for the murders. Tara is still not out in front of the world. It was Arohi who was caught with murder, arrested as Arohi & it was Arohi who was given the death sentence. So, is Deep thinking that Tara will now be out in the open. They are messing so many things here. It was perfect until the last December last week & within a week, they have ruined so many things.

They have messed the entire track in the last week. Lakshya not asking or even looking for Tara & Arohi being jailed as Arohi & not Tara. I thought it was supposed to be Tara's identity going behind bars after having been blamed for all the murders.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar tumne toh mere muh ki baat chin li..I hope aisa hi ho.in future I want wish deep aarohi ko nahi aarohi deep ko torture kare 😊
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I m new member on your forum not on india forum . I like IMMJ very much . Friends I want arohi revenge in that way where deep has all enjoyable things but he is unable to enjoy ,like=na jee iske na mar sake I don't want him to die. I want his life like living hell or I say more worst than hell jese pyasa ho samna samundar ho par pani pi na sake and tara I think one day she will murder herself.
Edited by CutestGirl - 6 years ago
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good points u mentioned ...I guess Deep since childhood kept Tara out of people sight so he wanted Arohi to go to jail arohi not Tara as now Tara is free bird to live with her own identity without fear of being caught.
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@cutestgirl Welcome to IMM forum!! Pls do participate more in forum topic
I'm Ali by the way, nice to meet u
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Valid points and yeah want arohi to make deep life miserable like he did to her
Edited by sabreen_06 - 6 years ago