Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Its just simply ridiculously funny when Salman is giving people sermons on right and wrong when he isn't exactly a Saint with the greatest of track records lol.
A guy who has no sense of morals or an ounce of humanity himself,deems himself fit to be the face of of "Being Human" That itself is a big phat joke lol. Who the hell is he to put anyone's self worth down like the way he did today with Akash.As if he wasn't fit to even live.What exactly did Akash do in the past week that warranted a bashing of this level? All because he went against your laadli and told her a few home truths and didn't let her have her rightful throne at the numero uno position?
Salman Bully Khan looks like you need to take a long hard look inthe mirror to remind yourself of all your misdeeds that cannot be called being human in any shape or form, but thanks to misuse of your star power you very conveniently got away with it all.
I swear am so pissed after watching the brutal, heartless bashing of Akash that my BP has legit rocketed sky high. I loath bullies and bullying in any shape or form. It's so not cool, funny or entertaining in any way whatsoever. But I don't expect any better from this bully host. Main culprit is BB for setting the narrative-Make sure to stay in her majesty's good books or else be prepared to face BB and hosts wrath.

Arshi had this sussed out and was seen to have even questioned it out loud. Even Hina was also seen to have given her two cents on it too. Basically all had more or less clocked onto what exactly BB's game is and and where the hosts interests lie, and tried to keep Shilpa sweet just in order to move as far as they could in the game.If Arshi had also managed to carry on with Shilpa bootlicking then she most probably would still be in that house.

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 6 years ago
Exasperating thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Kudos to Salman 👏 for showing Akash his place.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't be pissed off Maharani - khoon kyu jalana apna? This has been the story all season long - no deviating from it whatsoever. WKWs:

1.) Shinde, aur sirf Shinde se pyaar bhari baatein

2.) Shinde ke against jo bhi gaya uski half hour bashing + humiliation, no matter how insignificant the matter, not to mention snide digs at them. And everyone other than Shinde has been mocked - everyone.

3.) Shinde jiske against gayi uski bashing - handle kyu nahin kiya? Sehna padega. Uska woh matlab nahin tha. Uss ne uss way mein nahin bola. Yeh toh 'entertainment' hain. Sawaari apne samaan ki khud zinmedaar. She accused you of the casting couch na? Toh? Do you do it? I cannot believe Sallu had no shame in what he did there to Vikas - unbelievable.

4.) Shinde ke saath jo hain unki bhi wah wah - tab toh he'll even praise Dadlani for giving up captaincy (kyunki Shinde ne kahan na) when any other season he'd have blasted contestants for doing so. The contradictions have been embarrassingly endless.

5.) Shinde ki wah wah - for doing absolutely nothing of note all week. MAA hain, kitni pure and pious hain - pair dho ke pio sab inke. Phir jab bachche defected and Shinde was ridiculously cashing in on the ma ka darja, because she does nothing that makes her deserving, toh phir damage control - MAA nahin hain aap inki - yeh log aapko use kar rahe hain

6.) Ignore the actual game show - ignore relevant house issues of the week, and often tasks, in favour of Shinde-centric bullshit

Ab iss sab mein time kahan hain to bash Dadlani for instances where he is mega deserving of it? And also - he cannot be bashed for those instances, because in them, Shinde was his strongest cheerleader. And she cannot be deemed wrong - that would be sacrilege.

And you're wrong - Sallu can't let her fight her own childish battles - she can't speak for herself na bechari? So Sallu has to do it for her. Funny though - she's very articulate in her disgusting bitching sessions. Arshi spoiled a 'paak mahol' - Shinde was rudely and nastily going on and on about Dadlani's mum - nothing. Kisi aur ki ma ki kya izzat? Woh hain kaun Shinde ke saamne?

I find it hilarious that she's found the most deserving of the win. You know why she thinks she's deserving? Because 'ma ka darja', 'ghar sambhala hain', 'rishton ko jodke rakha hain' (that last one is so delusional I can't even 😆) - BB thodi na hain ye show? Kahaani ghar ghar ki hain. Bechari Shinde - I wish someone would tell her how much people have adored her 'entertaining' harassment and nasty defamation of others, and her cooking and victim card. She'd then be able to talk of her actual contribution to this show.

Sallu (and BB - because most of what he says is definitely scripted) do this bias crap every season - but this year it's been something else - racism, homophobia and defamation have been ignored, whitewashed and endorsed. And I share your disgust. I like him as host of this show, but no denying that this season his hosting left a lot to be desired.
Edited by SP2684 - 6 years ago
Specter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

salman says he is virgin

but this season he is fuking every1 who is against shilpa jee😆

🤣 satya wachan
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

salman says he is virgin

but this season he is fuking every1 who is against shilpa jee😆

Shilpa Shinde- the jagatjanani
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Salman has failed as a neutral host many times in the past too,he should be replaced IMO!!I don't watch WKW to waste my time seeing unnecessary jaap from his mouth for the contestants whom he prefer,and unnecessary grilling for contestants on his hit list which sometimes goes personal too,I watch it to see some fair hosting which I haven't been able to see this season though,and this time he has taken this off-putting biasedness to another level with Shilpa shinde for god knows what,seldom have I seen him grilling contestants on vital issues,I think it's all about his likes and dislikes,WKW has become a joke!!
Edited by Richa.pokeship - 6 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

arrey mujhe bhi samajh nahi aa raha tha ki ye ranking task ko lekar itna bawal kyun? he kept stretching that issue on and on... aur koi topic nahi bacha tha kya discuss karne ko? 😕

and i felt he went a bit too far with Akash...😳

the issue wasn't that big but isn't salman famous for this kind of hosting,stretching such trivial issues like a rubber band,akash and Arshi have been on his hit-list this season thus the bashing has been for them on such rubbish issues!!
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Resident_Evil

Kudos to Akash for handling everything so maturely. 👏 His mom got dragged into the whole thing by "Shilpa Ji" yet he was the one who was trashed in the end. Wah insaaf.

At least he didnt even act pissed like Puneesh was. It felt like someone was denying a holy truth by saying that Puneesh is bottom 2.

This is why I like Acash more than Punesh. Acash never lies. Whatever he wants to say, he does that upfront. Punesh hates Shilpa. He did not even consider playing with Shilpa in the task once. Moreover he lost a chance at captaincy against Vikas once, because Shilpa didnt support him. Clearly, he only stays with her, because he hopes to get benefit out of SS fan.
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was never in place...since his debut it was misplaced 😳
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BubbleBath

This is why I like Acash more than Punesh. Acash never lies. Whatever he wants to say, he does that upfront. Punesh hates Shilpa. He did not even consider playing with Shilpa in the task once. Moreover he lost a chance at captaincy against Vikas once, because Shilpa didnt support him. Clearly, he only stays with her, because he hopes to get benefit out of SS fan.

All his faults aside, I do believe Akash is the most genuine person in the house. he's played with his heart more than his mind. Puneesh just throws him under the bus whenever the opportunity arises, case in point- Puneesh putting all the blame on Akash for the rank task.
If Puneesh can't be loyal to Akash...forget anyone else.