vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
See now Ardeep love track is over.in other words I can say that ab Aarohi ka pyaar deep ke liye khatam ho chuka hai.now I don't think so here in this forum no one is interested to know that deep loves Aarohi or not??after all this torture & aarohi's life blunder it's impossible for her to once again fall for deep 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I second you!! there is no luv story at all.. Deep is monster and evil! It will go ek haseena thi and anjaam way... All three will die at the end ... deep will get a cruel n gruesome death m sure...
vaishu.6 thumbnail
But I still have a fear that agar Aarohi ko deep ka past pata chala toh Aarohi kahi usse maaf naa kr de.Aur ek important baat Yeh hai that deep was only supporter& helper in Tara's crime. He is not the main killer.so he can easily release from jail.Aur jail se bahar jaane ke baad woh phir se Aarohi ki life hell bana dega. Lakshya is not dead may be lakshya is fooling deep through his fake death 😕
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
What is this "Deep's past" that people keep talking about? Did they show something about his past or are people just assuming that he has a bad past and hence it is OK for him to torture an innocent person and yet she will have to fall for him because of his so-called past. From what I saw, Deep's just a monster who can't think about anyone other than his psycho wife and himself. No past is ever going to justify his actions towards Arohi, her family, Sanaya, Sushant, Vishal, that social worker, her helper and other innocent people who fell prey to Tara's murder spree.
And Deep and Prithvi are also part of all the crimes Tara committed. They destroyed evidence, saved a murderer and framed an innocent person. Also they physically and mentally abused Arohi and threatened to kill her family. Additionally, Prithvi murdered that social worker and her helper. So Deep and Prithvi should be punished just like Tara, or even more than her.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Also if Arohi has a little self respect and bit of love towards her brother and Vishal, then she'll never forgive Deep. If at all she forgive him in the future, then she'll be the worst female lead in TV history.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes you r right deep's past can't save him from the punishment.Yeh deep hamesha ISHQ mein Marne maarne ki baatein krta hai.but mark my words guys deep ko maut se bhi worst saaza milegi.at the end of the story deep will become zinda lash.actually ISHQ mein marjawan ka Matlab woh nahi hai Jo hum samajh rahe hai.Tara will die for sure.deep will become zinda lash( jaisi abhi Aarohi ki halat hai).jaisa ki arjun ne apne interview mein maha tha that at the end of the story deep ki halat aisi hogi jaise dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.may be deep will become paralyzed forever. Aarohi will move on in her life.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@Vaishu.6
I am taking the liberty of posting this comment as you are the topic maker. I have seen that though you have your very strong opinion, yet you are receptive to opinions of others as well.

In your post you have written that no one in the forum wants to know Deep loves Aarohi or not.Let me tell you I want to know whether Deep ever loved Aarohi or not. Let me be very clear I am not justifying Deep's action...what he has done to Aarohi is cruel, brutal and inhuman & can't be forgiven. He deserves punishment of highest degree.I am not saying that Aarohi should not take revenge from him or forogive him or reciprocate in love. What I am trying to understand is Deep & his psyche...is he really what he is doing or there is something more to it.Again I am not justifying his action nut is still trying to figure out did he never love Aarohi.

I loved ArDeep...so even after seing cruelty of Deep, I am trying to find answers to his action...he had a fear of losing Aarohi at a time in story line and he was shown so helpless when he has confessed to Tara that he has fallen for Aarohi..was it all fake or he is under come compulsion to behave like this to Aarohi...again I am saying he is wrong but why he is so wrong..

Is his giving Geeta to Aarohi is also a part of his apathy or there is some reason behind it...what if he has left some message or clue for Aarohi...I may be wrong but that thought is coming in my mind

Whiis the person whose threating Tara & Prithvi has given to Deep when he was not supporting their evil plans.

Even if Deep did all brutality to Aarohi under compulsion, his crime is unforgivable...but as a viewer if I want to understand complexity of Deep's character..is it a crime..

Some fellow members have the habit to mock people who are seeing the story from Deep's point of view.What is wrong if I find Deep's character most complicated & unpredictable...and in process most interesting..hate Deep but why hate & mock people who are trying to solve the puzzle called 'Deep'

Today even you said no one is interested to know Deep's love Aarohi or not.. but I want to know...now Do I have the right to express my opinion...do I have the right to be part of this forum.

Its not that any member in the forum needs anybody's permission to express ones point of view...but
is it right for one person in the forum to unilaterally decide on behalf of every forum member that no body is interested to know Deep loves Aarohi or not..

I hope you will appreciate what I am trying to say

Those who are used to mocking are free to bash & mock

Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
If cv's doesn't want to reveal about deep's past OK it's fine. But at least cv's can show aarohi's past.I mean koun tha woh powerful aadmi jiski wajah se Aarohi ke maa baap ki jaan chali gayi?? Kahi iska deep ke so called past se koi connection toh nahi.agar aaj Aarohi ke parents zinda hote toh aaj woh Aarohi ki shaadi aise fraud monster se hone hi nahi dete.main toh kehti hoon aaj Aarohi ki iss halat ke liye kahi na kahi aniket bhi responsible hai. Do you remember the beginning episodes of IMMJ ?? Kaise aniket ek lalchi ki tarah deep ki fake maa se Aarohi ke rishte ki baat kr raha tha.Aarohi was constantly rejecting deep's marriage proposal.but only her bhaiya & babhi was forcing her to accept that marriage proposal. He just thought that" bade log hai, accha khandan hai, paise waale log hai hamari behen bahut khush rahegi" but see what happened now behen ki zindagi toh barbad hui hi Aur saath hi saath bhai ko bhi apni jasn gawani padi.hamare yaha toh shadi se pehle ladki ki poori janam kundali(enquiry) ki jaati hai.aise hi kisi ke pallet nahi bandh dete ussse 😡
vaishu.6 thumbnail
OK well wisher I can understand your point of view & you have also equal right to express your thoughts. And I know you loved ARDEEP couple.in fact I also loved ARDEEP couple & their love chemistry. But jab Maine deep ko Aarohi ko tini buri tarah torture krte hue dekha uski life ko hell banate hue dekha sorry to say but my love for ARDEEP couple was also turned into haterance.that was shocking episodes for me deep's cruelty. Iss serial ke makers Aur writers deep ke monologue scenes nahi dikha rahe hai that's why it's still difficult to understand that aakhirkar deep ke dimag mein Chal kya raha hai??
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

OK well wisher I can understand your point of view & you have also equal right to express your thoughts. And I know you loved ARDEEP couple.in fact I also loved ARDEEP couple & their love chemistry. But jab Maine deep ko Aarohi ko tini buri tarah torture krte hue dekha uski life ko hell banate hue dekha sorry to say but my love for ARDEEP couple was also turned into haterance.that was shocking episodes for me deep's cruelty. Iss serial ke makers Aur writers deep ke monologue scenes nahi dikha rahe hai that's why it's still difficult to understand that aakhirkar deep ke dimag mein Chal kya raha hai??

Thanks for understanding my point of view

Let me say something..

I have heard that some people turn terrorist due to extreme hardship in life like poverty, helplessness, brutality they face at a young age, loss of a dear one in terrorist attack, revenge...they have a very sad, painful & moving past...but that can in no way justify their action of playing with lives of innocent people after turning terrorist...however one fact can't be denied that society & circumstances played a major role in turning them evil..

Similarly Deep can have a very sad or painful past or he may be evil by nature..so the curiosity to know about Deep's past does not mean it is to justify his evil action..it is just to understand why he is the way he is...

Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago