vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
See now deep is trapping Tara or Tara is trapping in his/her fake love.because deep knows Tara's madness & psycho killing instinct.if deep doesn't love Aarohi it doesn't mean that he will fall for psycho killer Tara.now he is pampering Tara because he doesn't want that Tara will commit another murder.kyunki agar usne aisa kia toh Aarohi will be free from jail& she will take revenge from him.but deep is still not realizing that killing innocent people is Tara's hobby & now it's her passion. ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly he is enjoying with tara dnt knw what is in his mind..poor arohi suffering in jail
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u know I have got great idea suggestion for the creatives... I was thinking wat if Deep doesnt loves anyone but himself...
This will be shocking twist if Deep turns out to be the biggest game player who was playing his cards with Tara Arohi both ...just for his own intentions...wat that intention is ? lets keep it on the makers.

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

u know I have got great idea suggestion for the creatives... I was thinking wat if Deep doesnt loves anyone but himself...

This will be shocking twist if Deep turns out to be the biggest game player who was playing his cards with Tara Arohi both ...just for his own intentions...wat that intention is ? lets keep it on the makers.

great idea btw..but this is indian drama dear๐Ÿ˜† don't expect more from Cvs they're copying from here and there in this show..so they're actually confused what to do with the show..