Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

First and the foremost thing NOBODY is saying what Deep has done is right and should be forgiven and when I say Deep loves Aarohi it doesn't mean they will end up together... please get over it!
What you have written is correct... Deep is the reason behind all her sufferings... Deep is a dark character, in one of your previous posts you wrote if Deep loves her he should surrender himself but he's not Ritik Raheja or Mayank Sharma that he'll do the right thing he's Deep Raichand! He's doing wrong even if he loves Aarohi but that's how this character is... I hope you're getting the point!

So according to you Deep loves Arohi and yet he wants her to rot in jail for the crimes she didn't commit. Isn't that a very contradictory statement. If he loves her like you said, then what did he achieve by sending her jail and killing the one person who could help her and destroying the one thing that could prove her innocence. I don't know what you saw, but I saw him celebrating and enjoying with his psychopath wife.
I get that you ship ArDeep but please don't give such twisted explanation to fit your narrative.
Edited by janecastle - 6 years ago
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kya aap ne Beyhadh dekha hai? If yes then u know the answers yourself! (Maya sent Arjun to jail)
Well I know these 3-4 people will start bashing cvs if what they wish won't happen in future!

That's your opinion and I respect it... I bother to comment mainly coz few people can't respect others opinion and they tend to mock!
Khair lets wait and watch... I rest my case here!!

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I dnt think lakash is dead deep lied to arohi so her last hope also dies..infact this will make arohi stronger and will fight alone for her self and will take revenge it is just beginning..
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Jane I think wat its meant like even if deep might love arohi doesnt means he will get Arohi now he has lost her forever but his love is dangerous for arohi he came in her life n her life already ruined so much also as he is a kind of person who can do anything can go to any extent to get wat he wants as he is very smart intelligent witty guy so in future his love for arohi will affect her future life in any way just like Shahrukh was so obsessed lover in anjaam that he destroyed madhuri life n just like Beyhadh maya kept on creating troubles in Arjun life till end.So in future When arohi will be over with revenge Deep will return to create problems. Makers might want to keep this angle for drama in later.as they have to run a show.😉

Originally posted by: janecastle

Deep loves Arohi so much that he tortured her, allowed people to strip her, slapped her, pulled her hair, watched someone stamp on her hand and FINALLY made sure that she goes to jail for the crimes she didn't commit. He was the reason her BF and brother died, her life and credibility destroyed and now she's being tortured in the jail. Then he had the audacity to go in front of her again and boast that the person who was trying to help her is dead (or murdered by this monster). God knows what he did to her Bhabhi, Niku and even Laksh.
@bold- He's also a pathetic human being who can stoop any low to satisfy his ego.
At this point, it's not about Tara anymore. It's about satisfying that giant ego of his which Arohi squashed when she escaped multiple times from his clutches. That may also be the reason he is visiting her in the jail. To tell her that he's better than her and that now she will rot in jail for the murders she didn't do and he may very well murder the remaining people in her life.
The writers of this show are clearly insane if they make Deep and Arohi a couple after all this nonsense by Deep.

Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deep loves Aarohi such a big joke 😆 now plz guys deep ki harassment ko pyaar ka naam mat do.love is a pure feeling. Uss pyaar naam ke feeling ki aisi insult mt karo.abhi toh deep ke character ko observe krke main yahi keh skti hoon that he only loves to torture her. Deep Aarohi se pyaar krta hai ya nafrat Yeh toh pata nahi.but one thing is confirmed that now deep is obsessed with Aarohi.he will never leave her.& now I can say only one thing that Aarohi ke acche future ke liye deep ka marna zaroori hai
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Kya aap ne Beyhadh dekha hai? If yes then u know the answers yourself! (Maya sent Arjun to jail)

Well I know these 3-4 people will start bashing cvs if what they wish won't happen in future!

That's your opinion and I respect it... I bother to comment mainly coz few people can't respect others opinion and they tend to mock!
Khair lets wait and watch... I rest my case here!!

Comparing Beyhadh and IMMJ is like comparing apples and oranges. The only similarity between these two shows is that they are both thrillers. First of all, Maya and Arjun were in love with each other. Maya grew insecure when Arjun got close to Saanjh even after being married to Maya. From their started Maya's destruction. Maya sent Arjun to jail because she wouldn't allow him to live with anyone else. But she was not planning to live happily ever after by killing him like Deep's doing here. She was going to bury herself the day Arjun was hanged. Now in IMMJ, Deep sent Arohi to jail for the crimes she didn't commit so that he can live happily with his psycho wife. He's not planning to end his life along with Arohi like Maya did. So, what I wanted to say is, Maya loved Arjun to a point where she couldn't bear the thought of losing him and did everything to keep him with her even if it means both of their death. Here Deep loves his psycho wife Tara to a point where he is ready to destroy anyone's life to keep her safe. So Deep loves/obsessed with Tara and not Arohi. This is the present situation. But who knows what the CVs are planning to show in the future.
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

I dnt think lakash is dead deep lied to arohi so her last hope also dies..infact this will make arohi stronger and will fight alone for her self and will take revenge it is just beginning..

Even I think Laksh is not dead. But it's a strong possibility that Deep and Prithvi might have tried to harm him and Ridhi Bhabhi to make sure that they won't help Arohi in any way. They might have survived the attack and may be in hiding or something. What's the point of Arohi's revenge when in the end, she's going to be all alone in this world. Deep's team has very strong players and even Arohi needs strong allies to take down Deep and Tara.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aarohi's team will help her secretly they can't help her openely now because they know that deep ne Waha pe bhi apna koi CCTV camera chupa ke rakha hoga ya phir unn jail mates mein se hi koi Aarohi pr nazar rakh raha hoga.what the hell is this?? I mean ab toh woh Aarohi ka piccha chod de.ab kya itna sab hone ke baad deep kya Aarohi ke saath jail mein romance krna chahta hai 😡 😆
Aur agar deep Aarohi se sach mein pyaar krta hai toh usne uske saath Yeh sab kiya hi kyu??
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Even I think Laksh is not dead. But it's a strong possibility that Deep and Prithvi might have tried to harm him and Ridhi Bhabhi to make sure that they won't help Arohi in any way. They might have survived the attack and may be in hiding or something. What's the point of Arohi's revenge when in the end, she's going to be all alone in this world. Deep's team has very strong players and even Arohi needs strong allies to take down Deep and Tara.

Yes both team need strong players to fight only deep team has strong players arohi is weak hope so she become stronger and laksh and bhabi help her and they are alive
Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly !! But according to promos I think deep will start loving arohi again truly but this time arohi will make him land in jail as 2nd promos shows deep in jail so torture for deep is waiting ...but salute to the stars and also best thing is all characters have bold appearance and arohi too will become bold now in upcoming episodes unlike other shows where fl are mahan ...and if laksh died than what was his role?? He can't die like this ...he should be there for aarohi!!