An end or a new beginning

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode made me cringe. On one side, Arohi is bearing punishment for the crimes she didn't commit and on the other side, the people who really deserve the punishment are enjoying their life to the fullest. Those inmates and warden torturing Arohi was really hard to watch. They even chopped off her hair. Poor thing, don't know what all she will have to bear for trusting the wrong person. And on the other side, Deep is pampering Tara to the fullest. Looks like he's making up for ignoring her in the past.
The precap was another shocker, Deep said that Laksh is dead. But I don't believe it. Either Deep tried to get rid of him and he escaped somehow or he faked his death to keep Arohi's Bhabhi and Niku safe. Either way it will be ridiculous if Laksh actually dies. At this point, Arohi and her family need someone's support and Laksh is the right person for that. This twist may be for Arohi to shed her innocent roop and take revenge from Deep and Tara. Laksh may appear after sometime when Arohi will need someone's help to complete her revenge.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's an ending of deep aarohi's love story & it's beginning of deep aarohi's hate-revenge story.in fact asli serial toh ab shuru hua hai.now this serial sounds like ek hasina Thi movie(arjun rampal & urmila matondkar starter movie)
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched the scenes where those inmates in jail were torturing her and it was just disturbing to watch!!they even chopped off her hair 😭.aarohi is getting punished for the sins which other evil people have committed!!it's high time that she sheds her dukhiyari nari innocent avatar,reforms herself,becomes a ferocious lioness and takes revenge from her wrong doers!!
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm exactly!! I want to see now aarohi's negative avatar. Ab bahut hua Aarohi ka sati savitri wala drama 😳
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
too much negativity in the show ... needs some balance of positivity here please.
lakshya cant die ... I saw on show's wiki page he is also lead of show than how come ?

This show is totally like movie Anjaam of madhuri n shahrukh Like all guessed right ...Madhuri was hell tortured in jail before revenge. but it shouldnt be totally exactly like movie as viewers might not like arohi living with deep again just for revenge. It should be different.

for those some people who still is saying even if deep is faking it to save arohi than please get out of it as after all this disasterous mess one cant deny its all bcz of deep arohi landed in this mess her brother died her respect everything destroyed she had to suffer badly so much that still u expect her to forgive n forget to go back deep kudos to some fans thinking ...I can never understand how some fans put aside their brains.

Anyways TRP will be higher if they use characters well add in wat viewers wants.

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saaniakh

too much negativity in the show ... needs some balance of positivity here please.

lakshya cant die ... I saw on show's wiki page he is also lead of show than how come ?

This show is totally like movie Anjaam of madhuri n shahrukh Like all guessed right ...Madhuri was hell tortured in jail before revenge. but it shouldnt be totally exactly like movie as viewers might not like arohi living with deep again just for revenge. It should be different.

for those some people who still is saying even if deep is faking it to save arohi than please get out of it as after all this disasterous mess one cant deny its all bcz of deep arohi landed in this mess her brother died her respect everything destroyed she had to suffer badly so much that still u expect her to forgive n forget to go back deep kudos to some fans thinking ...I can never understand how some fans put aside their brains.

Anyways TRP will be higher if they use characters well add in wat viewers wants.

There's no need to mock others! U can write ur opinion without doing so...

And FYI nobody is saying Deep should get out of the mess scot-free... I'm still saying Deep loves Aarohi but it doesn't mean Aarohi should forgive Deep and ArDeep would have happy ending! Deep's mind and his plans are always twisted and complicated and that's what make this character the most interesting!
and last but not the least I'm more than happy with the fact that Deep doesn't become a good guy (all of a sudden) after falling in love... He's still the manipulating, shrwed and vicious mastermind!

Edited by LuvArTi4ever - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

She even lost her beautiful hair. 🥱
janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

There's no need to mock others! U can write ur opinion without doing so...

And FYI nobody is saying Deep should get out of the mess scot-free... I'm still saying Deep loves Aarohi but it doesn't mean Aarohi should forgive Deep and ArDeep would have happy ending! Deep's mind and his plans are always twisted and complicated and that's what make this character the most interesting!
and last but not the least I'm more than happy with the fact that Deep doesn't become a good guy (all of a sudden) after falling in love... He's still the manipulating, shrwed and vicious mastermind!

Deep loves Arohi so much that he tortured her, allowed people to strip her, slapped her, pulled her hair, watched someone stamp on her hand and FINALLY made sure that she goes to jail for the crimes she didn't commit. He was the reason her BF and brother died, her life and credibility destroyed and now she's being tortured in the jail. Then he had the audacity to go in front of her again and boast that the person who was trying to help her is dead (or murdered by this monster). God knows what he did to her Bhabhi, Niku and even Laksh.
@bold- He's also a pathetic human being who can stoop any low to satisfy his ego.
At this point, it's not about Tara anymore. It's about satisfying that giant ego of his which Arohi squashed when she escaped multiple times from his clutches. That may also be the reason he is visiting her in the jail. To tell her that he's better than her and that now she will rot in jail for the murders she didn't do and he may very well murder the remaining people in her life.
The writers of this show are clearly insane if they make Deep and Arohi a couple after all this nonsense by Deep.
janecastle thumbnail
There's no way Arohi's Bhabhi or Laksh will let her rot in jail as long as they are alive. So it's highly possible that Deep and Prithvi may hunt them down to make sure that they won't help her in any way. Also Deep may fear that Arohi won't sit simply in jail and may try to prove her innocence. So he may tell her that Laksh is dead and Ridhi Bhabhi and Niku are in his custody and that he will harm them if she tries to be smart. But this time around Arohi may not succumb to his threats and may openly challenge him. With her life destroyed, her brother dead, her Bhabhi and nephew in danger and the man who supported her also supposedly dead, she don't have anything left to be afraid of. Right now Arohi has nothing to lose and that makes her a very dangerous enemy while Deep has everything to lose which puts him in a very tight spot. Now it's Arohi's turn to fight back and Deep will never see her coming.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

Deep loves Arohi so much that he tortured her, allowed people to strip her, slapped her, pulled her hair, watched someone stamp on her hand and FINALLY made sure that she goes to jail for the crimes she didn't commit. He was the reason her BF and brother died, her life and credibility destroyed and now she's being tortured in the jail. Then he had the audacity to go in front of her again and boast that the person who was trying to help her is dead (or murdered by this monster). God knows what he did to her Bhabhi, Niku and even Laksh.
@bold- He's also a pathetic human being who can stoop any low to satisfy his ego.
At this point, it's not about Tara anymore. It's about satisfying that giant ego of his which Arohi squashed when she escaped multiple times from his clutches. That may also be the reason he is visiting her in the jail. To tell her that he's better than her and that now she will rot in jail for the murders she didn't do and he may very well murder the remaining people in her life.
The writers of this show are clearly insane if they make Deep and Arohi a couple after all this nonsense by Deep.

First and the foremost thing NOBODY is saying what Deep has done is right and should be forgiven and when I say Deep loves Aarohi it doesn't mean they will end up together... please get over it!
What you have written is correct... Deep is the reason behind all her sufferings... Deep is a dark character, in one of your previous posts you wrote if Deep loves her he should surrender himself but he's not Ritik Raheja or Mayank Sharma that he'll do the right thing he's Deep Raichand! He's doing wrong even if he loves Aarohi but that's how this character is... I hope you're getting the point!