Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm trying to understand what was the reason behind finding someone who looked exactly like Tara to take the fall for her crimes.
1. Deep could have married anyone if all he wanted was finger prints on an ashtray.
2. Now that Arohi is in jail, aren't Tara and Deep concerned that someone will see the humshakal Tara and raise questions?
3. It's not like Tara has been "cured", so what will they do if she murders again? Especially using the same modus operandi?
4. Just on a side note, why was the authencity of Deep's family never investigated?

So many questions without many answers...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's why I'm saying cv's are still not revealing deep's past 😑 deep kaisa hai Yeh toh pata Chal gaya?? But exactly who is deep raichand?? Deep ki real family kaha hai? Aur uske maa baap koun hai?? Aur woh ab iss duniya mein hai bhi ya nahi?? So many questions?? Iss deep ka surname raichand hai bhi ya nahi?? πŸ˜•
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly the questions u mentioned was also on my mind cv need to answer these
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm trying to understand what was the reason behind finding someone who looked exactly like Tara to take the fall for her crimes.
1. Deep could have married anyone if all he wanted was finger prints on an ashtray.
2. Now that Arohi is in jail, aren't Tara and Deep concerned that someone will see the humshakal Tara and raise questions?
3. It's not like Tara has been "cured", so what will they do if she murders again? Especially using the same modus operandi?
4. Just on a side note, why was the authencity of Deep's family never investigated?

So many questions without many answers...

i don't know the answrs but i can tell...

1.Deep came to shimla not to find aarohi but for some other reason he was in shimla then he saw aarohi and made a plan to trap aarohi but he actually started to love aarohi and changed plan..

2. That's excatly what deep wants..he trapped aarohi as the serial killer but he didn't disclose that there is aarohi's humsakl that humsakl(tara) is my wife ..only lakshya aarohi her bhabhi and those fake actors of deep's mother sister knows about tara..aarohi ko kahi na kahi kese bhi deep help to kar hi raha hai..

3. See you getting thereπŸ˜‰ deep ko tabh pata chalega ki aarohi ko kho kar usne kitni badi galti ki hai..my guess is soon we are going to see tara's character going to end..

4. πŸ˜† yeh to Cvs ka dimag hi jane woh kya dikhate hai humein IMM mein..you are right thrill k nam pe kuch bhi bakvas pel dete hai CvsπŸ˜†
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 6 years ago