DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So guys aarohi is going to jail now.πŸ˜• Now deep raichand what is your next plan?? Go to the picnic with tara?πŸ˜† anyways guys what i found in this track is something very intriguing and that is Deep Raichand is layered character everyone right now is blaming him for misbehaving and cruelness making aarohi's life like hell but believe me once the layers of deep's character will start to unfold we will understand him better. what i think is that deep made a big plan when tara and prithvi both were forcing him to take actions against aarohi otherwise they will surrender themselves to the police and deep will also have to go the jail along with them so i think deep is right now focusing on erasing every kind of evidences that can go against him once aarohi will be in jail he will surely go their and tell her something..which will eventually lead to a major twist..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aur woh deep pr bharosa karegi?? πŸ˜† woh bhi usse pyaar mein dhokha khane ke baad πŸ˜•
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
But the question is will arohi will believe deep again??
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Aur woh deep pr bharosa karegi?? πŸ˜† woh bhi usse pyaar mein dhokha khane ke baad πŸ˜•

bharosa karegi nahi usse karna padega kyonki aarohi k pass deep k siva koi dusra hai nahi iss duniya ma i am sure deep ne nikku aur uski bhabhi ko kahi safe jagah peh bhej diya hoga aarohi deep ko agar phir se yeh yakin dila de ki she loves him so much even after he betryed her this will strike hard in deep's heart..maybe then he will understand how aarohi is different from tara..aarohi apne jhute words mein deep ko sure fasa legi like agar deep tum mujhe yeh sab bata dete to mein khud hi tumhari help karne k liye ready ho jati but you didn't trusted me enough..sirf ek bar keh kar to dekhte..something like this..and deep will believe her words this time coz he thinks aarohi is still loving him...πŸ˜†
DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

But the question is will arohi will believe deep again??

she has to beliv him guys..or maybe she has to make sure that deep still beliv in that she still loves him so much..this will be enough for our mastermind to fill guilt in his heart..such loving person he got and he betryed for someone like tara..
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
right now i want tara to ditch him bas...so he will understand how it feels to be betray...😳😳 ...

DeadShot thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

right now i want tara to ditch him bas...so he will understand how it feels to be betray...😳😳 ...

tara will not betry him as she knows deep uska trumph card hai..lekin it will be fun if that happens.πŸ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why I feel it's going anjaam movie route ...😳
Waise today I was shocked to see deep and Tara romance😑 did not expect this from deep he turned out to be my most unexpected hero up till nowπŸ˜† ...

Next shock kaunsa dega god knows ..Arohi life has turned hell...and he is shown relaxed 😭 instead post banao why Arohi u trust this monster😭
Edited by rnm_83 - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Felt so bad for Aarohi & now deep's grey shade character is turned into pure negative character.I don't want to see Aarohi's dialoguebaazi that how he will destroy deep.Aarohi now it's time for action it's not the right time to give the inspirational speech to deep(and also that cruel monster)& what lakshya is dead?? Seriously ?? Lakshya's track is over?? 😲
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deep is the only character whose intentions are still not clear to me,he definitely has a lot of layers,I am still confused if he was faking love for Aarohi or actually does love her,whether he really loves Tara or is there a reason for which he has become a partner in her crimes,everything is very confusing and mysterious about the character!!