What was that deep?? (Deep fooled arohi and auidence both)

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
TOday my hope for ardeep broken😭😭deep acted too cruel and behaved so badly with arohi😡i still cant believe deep fooled arohi with fake love and made us auidence also fool (he betrayed arohi and auidence😕)that confession for arohi and confessing infront of tara that he loves arohi (all that was fake cant believe)😡and then SR with arohi those romantic dialogues for arohi and romance with arohi all was fake and deep saying again and again that i will lose my arohi forever if she will knw truth🥱now my question is deep where ur fear gone where ur love gone which i saw in ur eyes (all was fake )as today i saw only evil deep without heartfirst i thought that there is some secret thats why deep is acting like this which dnt knw somewhere in my mind i still feel that may be some one is forcing him to do this (bcuz of that phone call which tara threatened deep few epi back )but today i feel broken dnt knw what to believe like deep said earlier jo dikhta hai wo hota nahi ur jo hota hai wo dikhta nahi😕
This serial is totally unpredictable we predict something and happens opposite and deep character is complex his analysis is very difficult his actions and expressions changes in a second we cant predict which one is real and which one is fake😕

P.s arjun nailed it today and alisha too both were outstanding👏👏⭐️
Edited by sabreen_06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes his love for Aarohi was fake.deep toh woh aadmi hai jo khud se bhi sach nahi bol skta.and bhagwan kare deep ka pyaar Aarohi ke liye fake hi ho.in last week episodes deep was torturing Aarohi and said her"yahi hoon main'" agar tum aise hi abusive Aur violent ho then it's better for Aarohi woh tum se alag ho jaaye. and what's wrong with Aarohi?? Why she is still not accepting this fact that deep betrayed her.deep destroyed her life.itna sab hone ke baad bhi she still loves deep & I know it's very difficult for her to accept this bitter truth as she was genuinely in love with deep but agar woh apne deep se revenge wale mission ko successful krna chahti hai.then she have to accept this truth.I want to see her pure haterance for deep.arjun and aalisha rocks dono ek doosre ko kaate ki takkar de rahe hai 👏 👏
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Yes his love for Aarohi was fake.deep toh woh aadmi hai jo khud se bhi sach nahi bol skta.and bhagwan kare deep ka pyaar Aarohi ke liye fake hi ho.in last week episodes deep was torturing Aarohi and said her"yahi hoon main'" agar tum aise hi abusive Aur violent ho then it's better for Aarohi woh tum se alag ho jaaye. and what's wrong with Aarohi?? Why she is still not accepting this fact that deep betrayed her.deep destroyed her life.itna sab hone ke baad bhi she still loves deep & I know it's very difficult for her to accept this bitter truth as she was genuinely in love with deep but agar woh apne deep se revenge wale mission ko successful krna chahti hai.then she have to accept this truth.I want to see her pure haterance for deep.arjun and aalisha rocks dono ek doosre ko kaate ki takkar de rahe hai 👏 👏

Exactly last week episodes deep behaviour towards arohi was unacceptable and cant be forgiven..yes poor arohi will take time to accept reality as deep was too good with her that she also finding hard to accept reality like us..we all also believed deep but our believe broken...yes waiting for arohi revenge for deep..yeah both arjun and alisha nailing
Edited by sabreen_06 - 6 years ago