Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
He was faking tears in front of Arohi and then after turning away swiped his fake tears and was smirking. I thought that was really clear but looks like some people didn't get it. He stood there and watched while Prithvi murdered two innocent people and then he manhandled Arohi. He also took advantage of Prithvi stamping on her hand. So I have no idea how all this makes people think that Deep still love Arohi. 🤢
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No way he was faking his tears infront of arohi it was crocodile tears..today all my hope from deep pretending and still love arohi broken..he is negative infact he is the most confused and unpredictable acharacter we think different about him and he acts opposite.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are wahi toh main keh rhi hoon.pata nahi iss forum pe kuch logo ko aisa kyu lagta hai that deep still loves her??? 😕 Aur woh bhi Aarohi ke itne torture sehne ke baad 😆 what do you mean kya tum log cv's se Yeh chahte ho that deep ke itna sab bura krne ke baad bhi Aarohi usse maaf kare Aur happy married life bitaye?? With such an abusive & unpredictable man??not possible. And by the way Aarohi is a heroine of the serial. Agar deep jaisa ghatiya aadmi apni ek biwi(Tara) ke hote hue Aarohi se shaadi kr skta hai.then why not Aarohi. See when she was in love with vishal that time also she was loyal with vishal , & now she was loyal with deep.she never betrayed anyone. She still deserved happy married life but with someone else not with deep 😃
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

He was faking tears in front of Arohi and then after turning away swiped his fake tears and was smirking. I thought that was really clear but looks like some people didn't get it. He stood there and watched while Prithvi murdered two innocent people and then he manhandled Arohi. He also took advantage of Prithvi stamping on her hand. So I have no idea how all this makes people think that Deep still love Arohi. 🤢

This exactly what I thought too.

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Are wahi toh main keh rhi hoon.pata nahi iss forum pe kuch logo ko aisa kyu lagta hai that deep still loves her??? 😕 Aur woh bhi Aarohi ke itne torture sehne ke baad 😆 what do you mean kya tum log cv's se Yeh chahte ho that deep ke itna sab bura krne ke baad bhi Aarohi usse maaf kare Aur happy married life bitaye?? With such an abusive & unpredictable man??not possible. And by the way Aarohi is a heroine of the serial. Agar deep jaisa ghatiya aadmi apni ek biwi(Tara) ke hote hue Aarohi se shaadi kr skta hai.then why not Aarohi. See when she was in love with vishal that time also she was loyal with vishal , & now she was loyal with deep.she never betrayed anyone. She still deserved happy married life but with someone else not with deep 😃

Aarohi is the heroine of the show so is that the reason she does not deserve Deep

Going by your logic..who is Deep in this show
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
well-wisher thumbnail
Wow..did not notice..even in this thread mocking of the people who have some different perspective

well-wisher thumbnail

Can you please show me the posts in the forum where people have expressed opinion that Aarohi should forgive Deep after all that he has done with her and should spend happy married life with him...I could not locate any such post
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See aarohi ka deep ko maaf krna ya phir usse punish krna Yeh full decision writers Aur makers ka hai.mera ya phir iss forum ke kisi bhi member ka nahi.so just chill relax.I know well wisher that you love ARDEEP couple .In fact I love their chemistry. This is my first favorite couple in all TV serias which I loved a lot.but now unfortunately it's sad to say that my first favorite couple is separated in such a bad way.which I didn't expected from this.its very sad to say but ab humein deep aarohi ka romance Sirf aarohi ki yaadon mein hi dekhne ko milega 😭 Aarohi's character is full positive character but just because deep's complexity of his character it's very difficult to say that deep iss serial ka hero hai ya villain
well-wisher thumbnail
It is not about loving ArDeep..sorry to say but its about unnecessary mocking if some of us just try to express that Deep is a complex character and there may be more to what he is being shown..

And the kind of language is being used at times to instigating & hurtful...people are criticizing sorry cursing a fictional character Deep ..it OK...but since beginning of the show it has been style of some to mock other members who don't agree with their opinion to discourage them to be active in the forum..and at that time Deep's character was not that Devilish..

I know tomorrow if CVs will show some positive traits in Deep, and some members want to appreciate that, they should be ready to get mocked..
well-wisher thumbnail

See aarohi ka deep ko maaf krna ya phir usse punish krna Yeh full decision writers Aur makers ka hai.mera ya phir iss forum ke kisi bhi member ka nahi.so just chill relax.I know well wisher that you love ARDEEP couple .In fact I love their chemistry. This is my first favorite couple in all TV serias which I loved a lot.but now unfortunately it's sad to say that my first favorite couple is separated in such a bad way.which I didn't expected from this.its very sad to say but ab humein deep aarohi ka romance Sirf aarohi ki yaadon mein hi dekhne ko milega 😭 Aarohi's character is full positive character but just because deep's complexity of his character it's very difficult to say that deep iss serial ka hero hai ya villain

Let me clarify...I am not waiting for Deep & Aarohi romance in current scenario..I am waiting For revenge track..I am waiting to know more about Deep...

Since beginning of the show we knew its story of betrayal in love & revenge..we all knew Aarohi is going to get betrayal in love...there was no suspense about it. But when makers added Deep Aarohi love track, viewers got confused...is he betraying Tara or Aarohi.Now its Deep's turn to get betrayal...and that is a suspense...whom Deep loves and who will betray him...can we say with surety Tara will betray him or will it be Aarohi in Tara's disguise or may be some other scenario

CVs will for sure play with Deep's character in future tracks to keep the thrill & excitement alive in show and that is what I am waiting for