Deep tried to hold back his tears!

chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

In today's episode, after giving Gita to Aarohi when Deep turned to leave he had tears in his eyes. He tried to hold them back but couldn't stop a tiny little drop from falling out. He had to wipe it with his finger.

Seems like there is some strong reason behind all this weird behavior & he's trying to be heartless & rude against his will.

What could be the reason? Any guess!?

Edited by cherrycooll - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Kuch to hai..kya hai..pata nahi..I still feel Deep is not what is being shown right now..btw why did he gave her Geeta..is there some message for Aarohi inside it...

But I am not hoping anything right now..lets see how story moves forward...

Has Deep really destroyed the original memory card..I doubt...what if the proof is with him only..what if he has already caught hold of the proof earlier and the one he snatched from Aarohi was a blank/fake one..
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it seemed like crocodile tears.he was smirking 😭
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reason is typical hindi hero..they can never be bad,they do wrong things to protect their lady love!Deep is also behaving rude,ruthless and doing some plans to save Arohi..cvs will him saint later, hindi serial can never have a dark hero!
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Time will tell what is deep actually ??? As 4 know arohi is in jail so maybe they will focus on deep's past & who know deep only turn out 2 be arohi's saviour he only plan her escape az we say every coin has 2 sides.

vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Kuch to hai..kya hai..pata nahi..I still feel Deep is not what is being shown right now..btw why did he gave her Geeta..is there some message for Aarohi inside it...

But I am not hoping anything right now..lets see how story moves forward...

Has Deep really destroyed the original memory card..I doubt...what if the proof is with him only..what if he has already caught hold of the proof earlier and the one he snatched from Aarohi was a blank/fake one..

I was also hoping for a little bit of mercy or love from deep to arohi since last week but he behaved in a very rude manner . 😡

Yes i m still daydreaming ki kuch toh hoga geeta mein . As his commitment is over now he will come out of that majboori n will rescue arohi .Even if he does that i dont find any future for Ardeep 🤢
roshni8919 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As per the promo, deep betrayed arohi.. and one day tara will betray deep..😆
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes u r right.Jo booge wahi pauge.kisika bura krke deep apni nayi duniya basana chahta but he doesn't know that woh jis ladki (Tara) ke liye itna sab kuch kr raha hai woh ladki Sirf uska istemal kr rhi hai.in fact she is also using prithvi for her selfish motive. See before I said that she doesn't love anyone. She is using everyone in deep's gang including deep also.& it would be shocking twist for viewers when they will see that Tara betrayed deep.& one more question why Tara will betray deep so may be Tara aarohi's twin sisters truth will reveal in front of Tara.& then she will take revenge from deep for aarohi's betrayal(as you know Tara hate cheaters) 😕
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys ispe main kuch nahi bolungi Kahi acchai ki umeed deep se karte karte serial na khatam ho😆
Itna Bura Kiya hai deep ne Arohi ke saath ki😭 I am still confused abt deep and CV intentions
sia.sd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
can't stand deep
all team laksh and aarohi
hope they end up together