Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sorry to say but lakshya and arohi dnt look great as couple as show is all about revenge betrayal in love so i dnt think cvs will show their love story..the show will revolve around deep and arohi revenge
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice name Arsh ...I am OK with Arya or Arsh ..👍🏼

I m a neutral viewer n I always talk for the Show.I m actually not thinking abt Arya lovestory Right now Lakshya character is not being given footage by the makers to be very honest I m dissapointed with his character. As a Viewer I expect a guy who is strong enough to stand by arohi in her revenge story n lakshya isnt doing anything to help arohi. So first makers needs to bring back his brave character upfront.

Arya n Arsh both r nice names but Lets see how makers plans to develop n show their lovestory in between all revenge story. as it will be an added package for the viewers entertainment.😉

About ardeep u know This show is different its title says it all ishq mein marjawan but who will die n for whom thats the mystery. untill than now real drama begins revenge .Deep loved Tara she is his first wife he loves her since childhood even if deep goes for arohi n makers try to show him positive viewers wont like him for cheating his first wife as this becomes a sensitive issue for viewers.

Common sense is if ardeep happens than there will no story no revenge nothing which is main theme.

personally m enjoying this Devil deep very much. He rules n you can clearly see the response from all over the place that show is getting credit goes to Evil Deep character. I told you this long back Evil negative Deep will make show rocking n this is wats happening. 👏
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago