Can it be ArSh instead of ArYa?

ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys, you all know I was a hard core Ardeep shipper but I guess now that Deep has become completely negative I can't ship it like before unless he redeems himself as what all he has done to Aarohi is disgusting and inhumane in my opinion. Arjun is nailing it as Deep but I'm done with Deeps character, I'm supporting Aarohi and I'm excited for her revenge track. I want Aarohi to find love and respect in her life for real which I think might be with Lakshya. Before I was against the idea of it but now when I think of it they do suit each other and at least he won't treat her like Deep did. 😭
I was thinking, can we name them ArSh instead of ArYa? As ArYa is Arjun-Maya from Beyhadh and I don't think we can re-use the name, can we?
Your suggestions guys. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said!! Finally you accepted that deep & aarohi is not made for each other couple. Their bitter separation was already confirmed. In fact I'm happy to see that finally they are separated. Kash deep ka pyaar aarohi ke liye fake hi ho.because such type of abusive & unpredictable love can't digest aarohi. In fact as a viewer & a person in real life I also can't support & digest such type of love.accha hoga agar deep Aur Tara ek ho jaaye.deep jaisi unpredictable aadmi ko Tara jaisi psycho ladki suit krti hai.waise bhi filhal woh Tara ke haath ka puppet ban chuka.it 😊 it would be not shocking to see agar deep Aur Tara phir se ek ho jaaye toh?? & now if you are really interested to see lakshya aarohi's loves story then uske liye aarohi ko sabse pehle jail jaana hoga tabhi toh lakshya aur aarohi ki love story start hogi
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually. Aarohi is a sweet, innocent girl who doesn't deserve a monster like Deep. Tara and Deep suit each other. Dono psycho but still I love their jodi. And Aarohi and Lakshya suit each other. Smart and simple people! And ArSh is a nice ship name!
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Hmmm.. Jo hota hai woh acche ke liye hota hai.Aur aarohi ke saath Jo bhi bura hua hai usse bhi uska bhala hi hone wala hai.actually aarohi choosed a wrong life partner for her which was her big mistake.she was in love with the wrong person. But now actually her life is on right path.ab tak aarohi Sirf sapno ki duniya mein jee rhi thi.but now derr se hi sahi aarohi ki aankhe khul chuki hai.Aur iss duniya ko dekhneka uska nazariya bhi badal chuka hai.bahut jald deep apne flop plan ki wajah se muh ke bal girne wala hai. 😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
In-spite for all the cruelty of Deep towards Aarohi, I was thinking that he is doing it with some secret plan to save Aarohi. But I felt what Deep did to Aarohi in last few episodes can not be forgiven as it was so evil...still there was a hope that he has fallen for Aarohi though his initial plan was to trap Aarohi...so there may be some plan behind his action

After today's episode there is no hope for ArDeep and let me admit I am very sad about it.Now I am waiting for Aarohi's revenge and suffering of Deep Raichand for his crimes. Just because ArDeep is not likely to happen I can't start shipping another couple that too the very same day I lost my favourite couple.My love for ArDeep is so strong that for me its difficult to even accept at present that Deep loves Tara.

Aaohi's life has been destroyed by Deep.If she finds love, she has every right to restart her life fresh.But I would prefer to see her going all out to destroy the person whom she loved so dearly & blindly rather than falling in love in near future.

Lets see what Deep will do now..he can't have a happy life with Tara as he can't tell the world that he is already married to look alike of Aarohi yani ki Tara. In court today he maintained that Aarohi is his wife.

Things are not so simple...I feel there will be lots of twists in the story...
In nut shell..I am waiting for revenge saga...not Aarohi love story...I can't ship Aarohi with someone else because of my attachment to ArDeep and also because I feel somewhere it will dilute the intensity of Aarohi's revenge

I know most of you will disagree with me so u are free to bash me or call me hypocrite...

To conclude...I still feel its not what Deep is all about..there is more to his character which will be revealed in future track

Today I am really sad..I lost my ArDeep...perhaps forever 😭 😭
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Aarohi Aur deep toh ussi din alag ho chuke thhe jab aarohi ko deep ka sach pata chala.aarohi ka jail jaana iss story ki ending nahi balki asli revenge saga toh ab shuru hua hai.guys it would be so irritating to see when deep will always tell Tara that behave like aarohi.because it's impossible for her.aarohi will be in jail. & Tara will do another murder.aarohi ko toh jail se waise hi rihai mil jayegi.zaroori nahi Jo couple dikhne mein accha ho unka pyaar Aur shadi dono hi future mein successful ho.In fact I felt bad for deep actually in all this things he losted his true love aarohi. 😭 anyways ab main bhi Sirf deep ki tabahi Aur uska pachtawa dekhna chahti hoon.
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cannot take this anymore.Ardeep nahin toh kuch bhi nahin. Disappointed i hate deep 😭
i dont want to ship lakshya-arohi. vishal-arohi,deep-arohi ab lakshya-arohi it looks weird 🤔 they can be good friends 😊
Edited by vienna234 - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont want arohi with lakshya, its ok deep arohi separate , arohi , lakshya can be frnds kya ek ladka aur ladki sirf dost nhi ho sakte ?? How it will look first arohi luv vishal , then deep ( from arohi side it was luv ) then laksh i mean really. Arohi is not capable of living her life by herself she needs a man by her side. It show falling in luv is very easy 4 arohi.

A big NO to laksh & arohi
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Now aarohi will never fall for anyone. But may be lakshya will fall for aarohi. & that's why he will save aarohi from this jail.see lakshya is not psycho lover like deep who will irritate aarohi to accept his love.may be in future lakshya will propose aarohi but after suffering from all this bitter experiences being in relationship (it's like doodh ka jala chach bhi fook fookar pita hai) she will reject her proposal. But after this rejection lakshya will never force her to accept his love proposal. He will help aarohi as a friend. But deep ka ghatiya dimag iss pure friendship ko pata nahi kis nazariye se dekhega 😕
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhi toh Arohi ne kissi se bhi pyaar nahi karna chahiyeh.better she gear up for revenge ...because Tara is not going to leave her...😳