Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

You end this story akku...why....😭...gonna miss this story....Amazing amazing part dear.... Raman beat subbu... Well done... He deserves this... ïżŒđŸ˜Ą.... His mom and bala come to save him but raman is too angry to stop.... Appa stopped raman and he banged his fist on wall and hurt himself.... Ishu saw this and scold him for hurting himself.... ïżŒ.... Amma saw this and cursed raman but ishu stopped her and tell everyone the truth.... Everyone is shocked to know this.... Appa gave raman permission to beat him.... Raman beat him black and blue... đŸ‘đŸ‘đŸ‘ïżŒ.... He hurt himself and ishu dressed his wound.... Amma dont like it and stopped ishu and asked Raman to leave... Ishu dealer that she will marry Raman only.... She make her amma understand that she loves him and can't live without him....such a lovely scene....... Soon everyone gave yes for ishra relationship... Amma make foot for Raman and packed food for mihir.... Ishra kiss... đŸ„°đŸ„°đŸ„°..... Next day Raman comes to her home and announced that he will surrender himself.... Firstly ishmi not ready but appa made them understand..... Raman surrender himself and sentenced for 10 year.... Bichare ishra..... Feeling bad for them.... But yes this is necessary for them.... Suprb ending akku.... Thank you so much for this wonderful story dear..... Eagerly waiting for epilogue..... And thanks for pm.... And so so so sorry for late reply... Sorry... 

Tc_Tc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing story, read it all in one go. Unexpected end but I liked it nonetheless. Please update the epilogue. Excited to read it

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i read all parts in a go...superb story..liked it

you  mentioned this one is as ts but u finished be4 completed 30 .. *rofl*

so epilogue sud be in 4 parts :D

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very emotional and sad but pls update soon epiloge pls pls psl 

anishab17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice ending. Pls update a long and romantic epilogue 

Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That was really thoughtful of di, to make Raman surrender. We actually don't think so much oyher than Ishra reunite but that was really sth.

Love you.

But iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki I don't want Ishra reunite, pls update epilouge soon.

Acha hua Subbu ko mara

Barna mei hi marti.

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

hello darlings

back with an epilogue

EPILOGUE

8years later

She was sitting in her window seat, eagerly waiting for the sun to rise, sleep being the last thing in her eyes as she couldn’t wait to see him after whole 8years, he had been sentenced to 10 years imprisonment but was being released today owing to his good conduct in jail, she hadn’t seen him for the last 8years, he had denied meeting anyone, even her or mihir. In these 8 years,nothing much had changed, she still loved him like she loved him 8 years ago,she was a reputed pediatric dentist now, mihir had found himself a job in a reputed company and very soon, he started his own business venture which is doing well, mihika and mihir got engaged as she came to know about their relationship, she even asked them to get married but mihir denied getting married without his brother and so, they too had been waiting for raman’s release. It was a big day not only for her, it was a big day for mihir as well.Her eyes got teary as she finally saw the sun rise and rushed out of the room picking up her car keys, she was already all ready to go and receive him and banged into her appa who too just came out of his room.

I–appa, you woke up so early?

She asked surprised to which he just kept his hand on her head

A–I knew you would be up by now, let’s go, we have to pick raman

He said making her smile at him, her appa had been her biggest support in this long journey of separation from raman. She hugged her appa thanking him while he just shook his head

A–don’t thank me kanna, I am your appa and being a father, it’s my duty to support and protect my child, I have only done what any father would have done

I–no appa, not all parents are supportive like you, you not only understood me and raman, also helped him get a better life, he is out of that hell now, he is a free man today appa, all because of you, thank you so much

She thanked her father again while he just asked her to concentrate on driving now.They reached the jail while mihir too reached there. He took blessings from appa and hugged ishita as both their eyes were set on the gate, waiting for him to show up.

Finally,he stepped out making everyone smile as he approached them with slow steps,overwhelmed seeing the most important people of his life, his family waiting for him. Mihir ran to him and hugged him. He looked at ishita who was still standing there, he opened his one arm for her, calling her to himself. Her eyes got teary at his sight and she ran to him while he hugged both of them very firmly as three of them cried pouring out their pain of separation from the other all these years.

“I missed you”

He heard ishmi whisper together and just smiled before he parted from the hug and went to appa taking his blessings who blessed him heartily.

A–finally you are a free man now son, I am so proud of you

He said taking raman in a hug making him smile in between his tears.

R–all because of you and ishita

He said looking at her, again wrapping his free arm around her making her smile before all of them moved to the iyer house where again, he was welcomed warmly,this time by shravan as well as his little sister kshitija. He settled down while amma served breakfast for them. All were having their breakfast while raman’s eyes were on ishita only, he was continuously checking her making it difficult for her to eat. He was noticing the little changes in her while she glared at him telling him to stop checking her out like that in the presence of the whole family making him chuckle. Amma looked at appa and signed him something to which he just nodded his head.

A–I have an announcement to make

He said gaining the attention of all.

A–I have decided that ishra and mimi will get married tomorrow itself

He said making all happy though everybody was tensed about the arrangements.

Am–you don’t worry about that kanna, we all will manage everything, and you two just focus on your wedding

Amma assured the brides while raman looked at mihir

R–you loved her? You never told me

Mihir was mum hearing him when ishita came to his defense

I–they had been in love ever since we started seeing the other raman, he just never got a chance to tell you, because of our issues. In these years, I told him many times to get married to mihika and settle down but he never listened to me, telling me he won’t marry without his parent, he can’t marry without your blessings, mimi too have waited for you all these years raman, they didn’t got their happiness because of us

She said making him get teary as he hugged his brother

R–why you did this mihir, you need not wait for me

He said feeling guilty that because of him, his brother kept himself away from happiness while mihir just mumbled

M–you are my god bhai, my Lord Rama, how could this hanuman of yours get married without you

He said making all adore their bond with teary eyes. Finally, amma told all to finish it fast and get ready as the marriage functions will begin from today itself. In the evening, a haldi cum mehandi function was organized for the brides as well as grooms. All had a great time applying haldi to the other while during mehandi, boys were sent out so they couldn’t see their names getting written on their wives’ palms. The next day was ishra and mimi wedding,ishita was dressed in a maroon madisaar with lots of jewellery, light makeup,looking perfectly like a tamilian bride while mihika opted for a magenta saree with gold border, both brides looking even beautiful with the glow on their faces while the grooms were sulking, struggling with their veshti making everyone laugh at their expressions. Soon the brides were called in the mandap,amma appa did ishita’s kanyadaan and ishra took the nuptial vows, raman tied the nuptial chain around her neck and filled her partition making her his wife and after ishra marriage, mimi too got married with ishita’s parents doing the rituals as mihika’s parents.

The rest of the day passed in rituals only and finally in the evening, the newlyweds were sent off. Raman and mihir entered the house carrying their brides. Both were about to move to their respective rooms when mihir called raman from behind making him stop and turn at him.

M–bhai we have got married together but pehle papa aap ko hi banna hai, I want a nephew/niece ASAP.

He said with a teasing smile while mihika told him not to tease ishita.

R–sure chote

He said and again turned to go inside when mihir again called him making him turn

R–now what?

He asked with an irked face seeing which mihir made a puppy face

M–I just wanted to wish you luck bhai, why are you getting angry

R–sorry chote

M–all the best bhai

R–same to you chote

M–bhai

He again stopped raman as he was about to enter the room with ishita making him turn again

M–bhai, I was thinking how about having a nephew and a niece together, I mean you guys can have twins na

R –actually,we can have twins and you guys too can have a baby soon, mujhe bhi bade papa banna hai

Both brothers were busy with their shameless talks making ishmi turn red with blush hearing them. Finally when both couldn’t take it anymore, mihika smacked mihir gaining his attention.

Mi–they’ll have babies only if you give them privacy budhdu

She said making mihir nod his head in agreement as he finally bid bye to his brother and sister in law and finally, raman entered the room still carrying ishita in his arms and so did mihir.

Raman made her sit on the bed and joined her almost immediately after having latched the door. She smiled seeing that smile on his face as he settled down next to her and pressed his lips on her forehead.

“I love you so much ishita, thank you for becoming the sunshine of my life, for coming into my life and making it worth living”

He confessed honestly kissing the back of her palm while she just smiled and rested her head on his shoulder singing her love to him as well. Both stayed in the hug for long till he finally moved his hands to her back and began freeing her of her blouse, she broke the hug and looked away making him raise her face holding her chin making her look at him and as their eyes just got locked together, he claimed her lips for a searing kiss. She wounded her arms around his neck reciprocating the kiss as he kept exploring her mouth like some juicy candy, touching her soul with his love that night, he promised to be with her all his life, respect her, love her and cherish her as his most prized possession till his last breath.

So that’s all for the epilogue and this story as well

Hope you guys liked it

Will wait for your responses

LOVE

AKKU

Sg10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely epilogue 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3