vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In yesterday's episode jab lakshya aarohi ko arrest kr raha tha.uske haath mein jab hathkadi pehna raha tha deep se zyada disturbed Aur frustrated toh mujhe lakshya dikh raha tha.& deep's expressions & dialogues was like 'Dil mein kuch Aur zuban pe kuch aur' 😆 .& what is this?? Why some people are still saying in this forum that deep loves aarohi?? If deep really loves aarohi??& this is deep's love for aarohi.then I must say that deep's love is destroying aarohi's life.aur ab deep ka Yeh pyaar sirf aarohi ko hi nahi balki uski poori family ko bhi tabah kr raha hai.( killing her brother Aur ab shayad agla nishana aarohi's babhi Aur Nikki) sorry guys but such type of psycho, irritating,abusive love is totally unfair for any other girl in real life to accept this.aisa life partner toh kabhi kisi ladki ko naa mile. 😳 Chalo maan lete hai ki in precap's episode aarohi ko car mein khichne wala deep hi thha.but the main question is why aarohi will trust on deep Aur woh bhi deep ka itna torture sehne ke baad apne bhaiya aur vishal ko khone ke baad?? It's impossible for her.iska mtlab Yeh ki aarohi khud proof wala memory card deep ko wapas de degi. Oh my god!!yaane ki phir se saat dhak ke teen paat!!deep will destroy that evidence. Kyunki uss evidence mein deep ki bhi recording hai.now it's interesting to see who is true savior of aarohi?? Lakshya/ deep.I know guys main iss forum mein kuch zyada hi likh rhi hoon.but what to do .IMMJ last week episodes were so shocking. I mean Maine deep ke baare mein kya socha tha Aur woh kya nikla. Baaki sab toh samajh skte hai but deep molested aarohi?? Not expected. Aur agar Yeh sab deep aarohi ka plan hai then this is very awkward planning.I mean bhala koi ladki apne pati se Yeh kyu kahegi ki sabke saamne mere kapde phado??? Strange 😕 😆
Edited by vaishu.6 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Haha somehow agree with u that lakash looked more frustated then deep..but the way deep run from there to see arohi from balcony it was like he wanted to see arohi last time his eyes was saying something..but last week which deep done to arohi cant be forgiven..but i dnt want any love story between lakash and arohi they can be friends only in future but not couple..
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yes you are right!! Waise bhi lakshya looks so older than aarohi. Unki jodi bahut weird dikhegi.aur deep se pyaar mein dhokha khane ke baad it's very difficult for her in future to once again fall in love with another guy.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Deep's love is just a big joke. In the beginning, he at least truly loved Tara but now even that looks fake. If Deep really loved Arohi then he would have saved her at any cost. It was his idea in the first place to trap Arohi for the murders Tara committed. If he really fell in love with Arohi like some people here claim, then he should have made sure that Arohi is saved from this trap. And for that all he had to do was, go to the police and confess everything he and Tara did and accept the punishment and save Arohi from a miserable life.

Coming to Lakshya, it was perfectly normal for him to be frustrated. He is an officer of law and has sworn to protect the innocent. But here he had to arrest Arohi even after knowing that she's innocent. Also, he is also partiality responsible for her state. He should have stopped Arohi from taking such a big risk after knowing what a dangerous man Deep Raichand is.

vaishu.6 thumbnail
I agree with you!!deep's love is just a big joke.in fact day by day his love for aarohi turning into disgusting,disturbing,irritating & abusive love.I mean he doesn't wants to save her.he doesn't wants to protect her.but still he wants to stay with her aarohi. What a joke!!deep's character is complex & his love is also complex.kahi aisa toh nahi do do biwiyon ke saath rehte rehte woh sex addict ho gaya. 😆 mujhe galat mat samajhna guys but deep ka aisa behaviour dekhkar main Sirf yahi keh skti hoon that woh Sirf apni dono biwiyon ke saath 'sona' chahta hai.he is not in love with anyone.nor Tara nor aarohi 😲