Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: frosty

What does that mean?

Her nationality, I assume. 
GumGum thumbnail
Watched a few interviews of Disha Patani. And I felt she was trying her best so that her inner Rautela doesn't come out and make raita of her image. 
Urvashi, who won many accolades as a beauty queen during her teens, was studying for IIT when life took a totally different turn. "The field I'm in right now is because of family pressure and push from them and friends. From heart I'm a science student. I've cleared IIT with really good scores and was to be an engineer..."

So she cleared iit.
That doesn't mean she is iitian.
Somehow I doubt this.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Kal ko usme kween of england..batwoman...5 times oscar winner bhi add kar legi...desperate wannabe!
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --L--

Urvashi, who won many accolades as a beauty queen during her teens, was studying for IIT when life took a totally different turn. "The field I'm in right now is because of family pressure and push from them and friends. From heart I'm a science student. I've cleared IIT with really good scores and was to be an engineer..."

So she cleared iit.
Somehow I doubt this.

Hain?? Most people's families dissuade them from joining films and encourage them to go to IIT. Yeh kaisi chal??
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^She said in some IV that she was considered very good-looking & her entire family is.

Yes Ofc, her parents also force her to follow stars into bathrooms.
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^She said in some IV that she was considered very good-looking & her entire family is.

Yes Ofc, her parents also force her to follow stars into bathrooms.

And an IIT aspirant is not really an IITian. I dont believe her claims that she actually did well on the JEE
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^No absolutely, I agree. I do not believe her idiotic claims either.
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --L--

So she cleared iit.
Somehow I doubt this.

Uska heart Science ki taraf se hai. 
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She's really beautiful but a complete bimbo. Her twitter profile also makes huge claims. Got no class at all. No wonder Asihwariya Rai is still the best brand ambassador India will ever have among beauty queens.