Why did Aarohi escape..I am confused

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am not able to understand why did Aarohi escape

> She was safe in police custody
> Proof was with her only
> By escaping she can any time be target Tara & Prithvi (I may be totally wrong but I still feel Deep is helping Aarohi)

After escaping and reaching home ,she told her bhabhi that she could not hand over the memory card to Lakshya in Deep's house as she was afraid that Deep might snatch it from her or destroy it. Now she wants the proof to be presented in court. But that she could have done easily in police custody by giving the memory card safely to police.

As per precap, prithvi has reached Aarohi's house with a pistol to take away the proof.What did Aarohi really gain by escaping... 😕

Can someone please explain it to me...
Edited by well-wisher - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Dnt knw what was in arohi mind..but i still believe deep is helping arohi
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But I'm not understanding one thing that aarohi ne deep Tara confession video chip mein kyu chuppa rakha hai.I mean woh Yeh video social media pr upload kyu nahi kr deti??
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
preeto dii, yaar itni jaldi police ko saboot mil jayega toh villains ki toli kya karegi.
by escaping two extra episode ban gaya 🤣
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

But I'm not understanding one thing that aarohi ne deep Tara confession video chip mein kyu chuppa rakha hai.I mean woh Yeh video social media pr upload kyu nahi kr deti??

phir toh serial aaj hi katham ho jayega 😆
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No not at all at least Through This video Tara's existence will reveal in front of the society.agar woh video social media through viral hoga toh shayad deep aarohi ka torture game bhi khatam ho jaayega.