Aarohi will land behind bars

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm pretty sure that Aarohi will be jailed for Tara's crimes irrespective of the fact that Lakshya knows the existence of Tara and her being the serial killer.
The real story will start when, unknown to Deep and Tara, Lakshya will turn out to be on Aarohi's side.
As evidences show, it's Aarohi's fingerprints all over the place( ashtray, knife). So naturally, Lakshya will have to arrest Aarohi. But he would know the truth.
When Deep and Tara will think they'll have succeeded in the plan, Lakshya will help Aarohi in escaping jail. He will work with her to expose the Crime Couple, as I say😆 Because in the initial promos, they showed that Deep was successful in trapping Aarohi so I'm pretty sure that she will be trapped.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
they will have to succeed otherwise how will arohi turn strong n revengefull ...story have to move up ... !! New promo is damn good.

Haha ...@bold crime couple Deep Tara ... no wonder people love them they are totally hatke types of Couple one of a kind ... Love passion mystery tashan desire die to kill all elements are there in Deera. Dont want them to loose so soon.
in Mahasangam new year special Deep Tara dance was full on tashan killing 👍🏼

about lakshya honestly Makers really not giving him wat ge deserves inspite of how much potential his character has n people actually like him n expect so much from his character. 🤔
Edited by saaniakh - 6 years ago