dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Baboo's Haldi and the news of Nimki's father  getting arrested.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ZtWPBWZZc

Nimki ka mood kharab

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmZ_3wmGwqg

Nimki's haldi 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KWPvwZYSqhk

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Debby have you watched the new promo dear... from 6th January we are all invited in the wedding of Nimki...
She's so enthusiastic and getting prepared don't know or i may say I did not understand what she said to the priest...
On the other hand Babbu getting also dress and Anaro challenged Nimki ...Babboo is all serious and as always angry...(he has no other expression) He's on the horse and Rambachan welcoming Babboo also while Nimki all laughing and happy is on the terrace...
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I like the 3rd one more.πŸ˜‰

Obvious choice I knowπŸ˜†
Nimki asked the priest to arrange for two additional pheras along with the usual 7 pheras just to be on the safe side. Let this wedding drama end quickly. I am bored to death.

Abhishek needs to choose a clean shave and a better hair style if not a complete make over. Why is his styling so bad? Tettar, Dablo, Ritu and even diamond wear better clothes than him? Like why is hair so badly oiled? Others dont do it. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Obvious choice I knowπŸ˜†

Nimki asked the priest to arrange for two additional pheras along with the usual 7 pheras just to be on the safe side. Let this wedding drama end quickly. I am bored to death.

Abhishek needs to choose a clean shave and a better hair style if not a complete make over. Why is his styling so bad? Tettar, Dablo, Ritu and even diamond wear better clothes than him? Like why is hair so badly oiled? Others dont do it. 

The two more pheras one to bear the Tettar Sing wild family.πŸ˜•
the additional one is to to always look and be happy when babboo will pester her and makes her his doormat...😑.
With Wild family i have noticed since we have been continuously saying that the dadi looks so bad with the gun according to her age she has not been shown with the gun anymore.Babboo old versionπŸ˜†(Goli mar dunga)
i'm also tired let this wedding ends then the show fate will be decided because with Babboo as male lead this will not be going to work.😭
@BOLD you know why hope this is going to be true.😊

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The two more pheras one to bear the Tettar Sing wild family.πŸ˜•
the additional one is to to always look and be happy when babboo will pester her and makes her his doormat...😑.
With Wild family i have noticed since we have been continuously saying that the dadi looks so bad with the gun according to her age she has not been shown with the gun anymore.Babboo old versionπŸ˜†(Goli mar dunga)
i'm also tired let this wedding ends then the show fate will be decided because with Babboo as male lead this will not be going to work.😭

@ Bold. 
 Babbo learnt goli mat dunga from her and Nimki learnt to use people who love her from her dearest papa. The way he hold Dumri's hands today.πŸ˜† We have some hope here. If not Eleena, Nimki and her siblings might just get a new Mai.πŸ˜†
dey.bh thumbnail
Pardon me but what was innovative about the flower maangtika? I have seen every other show's FL wearing one during Haldi rasam. Her one was the simplest of all I have seen. She is in awe of Nimki when she says Nimki kuch bhi kar sakti hai
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Pardon me but what was innovative about the flower maangtika? I have seen every other show's FL wearing one during Haldi rasam. Her one was the simplest of all I have seen. She is in awe of Nimki when she says Nimki kuch bhi kar sakti hai

no one is flattering her so she's doing the honour.
This fake paper flower may be innovative for her as the first time she put it on her head.. but though i'm not and don't live in India I saw it repeated times in different shows.
Rambachan is sending Nimki and wants to clear his way fully, but dumri is not married??
dey.bh thumbnail
Not Nimki, it's Bhumika who thinks its innovative.

Dumri's husband is away in kolkata. He is probably a migrant worker who has been away for years. Bas naam ka hi pati hai.