Characterless mastermind

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What the hell is wrong with the makers & writers of this serial?? Why they are focusing only on one love triangle ( deep aarohi Tara) for me deep raichand is a cheap raichand πŸ˜† who doesn't deserve anyone's love.now observing his total attitude I must say that deep is obsessed with aarohi but it doesn't that he loves her or he wants to save her. He just wanted to completely ruined her life.& what is this?? Mastermind mastermind mastermind aakhirkar makers & writers iss serial se Hume kya batana chahte hai Yeh that how to destroy someone's life due to such type of planning plotting & cheap conspiracy?? See mastermind hona acchi baat hai but aisa mind kis kaam ka?? Jo logo ki life barbad kare I don't know but why in this forum everyone is praising deep for his cheap planning plotting & his fake love for aarohi which is totally destroyed her life.personally agar kahu toh I hate such type of mastermind personality who totally spoils someone's only for their selfish motive.hum log deep ko mastermind bolke mastermind word ki insult kr rhe hai.because if we think practically about deep's plan than deep's plan is a totally flop plan.I mean itni planning plotting krke deep aarohi ko jail toh bhej dega but Tara ka kya?? Once again she will kill someone & then lakshya will start doubting on aarohi (who will be in jail)& then lakshya will also realize that serial killer is someone else.than aarohi will easily realise from jail.so do yo really think that this is master plan of mastermind (deep).& why we are forgetting one thing that unknowingly aarohi already proved herself innocent in front of lakshya jab deep aarohi ko honeymoon pr akela chodhkar kar chala gaya tha.tab kuch hi time ke liye sahi but aarohi was in under observation with lakshya & I can say that lakshya knows aarohi very well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I guess that was the story from the very beginning. Deep traps Aarohi, by hook and by crook, with fake love and hollow promises, only to send her to jail in the place of Tara.
Only then will Aarohi take revenge. Because if Deep doesn't ruin her life, why in the world would she hate him? And avenge her humiliation?
Their is no love triangle. As Deep had said to Tara in the beginning that they are one. So it's them against Aarohi.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Mujhe toh ek baat samajh mein nahi aa rhi that if deep had no love feelings for aarohi then iss serial ke writers Aur makers kyu baar baar deep ke monologue scenes mein Yeh dikhate thhe that he is now fallen in love with aarohi & he have guilt that just because of him aarohi ko Yeh sab sehna pad raha hai?? Shayad serial ke episodes ko lamba khichne ke liye writers woh meaningless scenes dikhate thhe.utne episodes mein uss waqt agar aarohi ko jail bhejne ka scene dikhate toh ab tak hum deep ki barbadi dekh rahe hote.see first deep said that he loves aarohi & then just because he wanted to save himself now he is torturing aarohi .I mean what is this?? Mujhe toh lagta hai spilt personality disorder aarohi ko nahi deep ko hai. πŸ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think that was so that the audience believes him. All that was just shown for the sake of the audience. Tabhi toh twist shocking hotaπŸ˜†
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hahah u r right if arohi will be snded in jail and after that tara again will start murdering then police will bail out arohi as she is not killer and lakash knows that too so it means deep plan flop what actually he want to do confused
Edited by sabreen_06 - 6 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
That's what I'm trying to say na that if we wants to understand deep's character then we have to do deep study( deep's past) πŸ˜† otherwise Yeh character beginning se lekar ab tak audience ke liye Sirf ek paheli ban kr rhe jayega Jo serial ki ending mein kya serial khatam hone ke baad bhi samajh mein naahi aayega πŸ˜† .now I'm watching this serial only for aarohi's revenge track.I would love to see her negative avatar.& what happened if aarohi's positive character will turned into complete negative character.yes because she have fair & acceptable reasons to be a negative. In this deep's cheap planning plotting aarohi suffered a lot.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Acc 2 initial spoilers of d serial when arohi goes 2 jail , then she run from jail in unexpected way after that she comes 2 know about deep's plan but here arohi already know about deep's plan.
Cvs 2 know that people will not accept a positive deep after so much maybe they will bring such twist which will change whole view of deep.