Episode 1483 Khatarnak Abhijit aired on 30th December 2017 (Saturday)

MoodyMango thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Title: Khatarnak Abhijit
Air Date: 30/12/2017
Episode no: 1483
Director: Santosh Shetty
Story/Screenplay: Nikita Kanwar
WU Link:
Edited by Quirky. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved tonight's episode so much that I couldn't help logging in IF and commenting now.. It was fabulous and worth watching... 2 hours was worth it...Split personality... I must say Aditya Sir was at his best tonight... And also the rest of the actors played their part well..Daya and Abhijit ki dosti was seen again tonight.. After days actually we got such a marvellous episode❀️ ...
angelbetu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was an awesome episode tonight... Duo are just fabulous...Aditya sir hats off to u for this amazing acting... this case was simply a masterpiece...
After ages I saw the true concern of Daya toward Abhijeet... Just because of the lovely plot...Daya sir done full justice with his role tonight... he was just outstanding... continuously saving Abhi from Acp sir... and side by side scolding him... even after getting those scolds Abhi sir said to him to stop his frnd from doing something wrong... and the way Daya sir took it silently while his helplessness was clearly visible from his eyes...

very natural acting...and the case was too good...

end was very sad for me hearing that Tony still part of Abhijeet sir. sad to hear it ...this should not be happen... it gave a real touch but make us sad...

DUO ROCKS TODAY
ABHIJEET SIR WAS THE CHARM OF THIS EPIC...

thanks FW
Edited by angelbetu - 6 years ago
Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the episode, different kind of plot for a change.

But what was the need of this kind of turn? Abhijit will now forever have Tony in him... that's so heart breaking. Already Abhijit is suffering due to his memory loss, now another guilt to make him suffer for life???

Don't know what ugly turns are awaiting in the upcoming episodes becoz of Tony?
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _ShaheErica_

I loved the episode, different kind of plot for a change.

But what was the need of this kind of turn? Abhijit will now forever have Tony in him... that's so heart breaking. Already Abhijit is suffering due to his memory loss, now another guilt to make him suffer for life???

Don't know what ugly turns are awaiting in the upcoming episodes becoz of Tony?

May be the makers are planning to get more plots out of this...They need stories to build episodes...This cliffhanger may help them in the future..
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing acting by Aditya sir & loved how he effortlessly changes his expressions. When I see such episodes I always feel is he wasting his talent in now stagnant show CID ? If he frees himself , he can do more good roles and enter in that elite actors league in bollywood .
Tony will remain in Abhijeet's brain means one simple thing for sure that FW will bring these split personality thing & fasao Abhijeet track whenever they require. And these writers now don't even need to think of anything as to why he is doing this . Just bring tony excuse.
angelbetu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Amazing acting by Aditya sir & loved how he effortlessly changes his expressions. When I see such episodes I always feel is he wasting his talent in now stagnant show CID ? If he frees himself , he can do more good roles and enter in that elite actors league in bollywood .

Tony will remain in Abhijeet's brain means one simple thing for sure that FW will bring these split personality thing & fasao Abhijeet track whenever they require. And these writers now don't even need to think of anything as to why he is doing this . Just bring tony excuse.

stagnant show *CID*...excuse me...
the downfall of cid is just bcoz of this...
only Sony is not responsible for this disrespect

That's why I don't come here now anymore...

adfan1234 thumbnail
Awesome episode... Although it reminds me the recent episode where abhi was behaving the same bcoz of drugs effect πŸ˜‰ ...bt still i enjoyed watching the episode... 😊
Daya sir's pure concern toward abhi.. Without overacting πŸ˜‰ ...was just fabulous...
Abhi sir expression πŸ‘ ...his helplessness, anger, sadness, concern all were shown..
Nd this time acp sir also trusted him πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the episode and good acting by all. ending disappointing but agree with @R_Ritz. In future makers might make a series of episodes and then by some miracle, tony will leave from Abhijit's brain??!!
If they do this, then better they wind up "Eye" gang episodes before moving to get plots out of Tony
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am not happy at all. We had one episode a few months back where Abhijeet inhales some fumes and behaves in a crazy way. This is almost the same as that. I didn't like this concept at all. Why do they play with Abhijeet's brain all the time, as if he's insane/untable/suffering from split personality?

Can't they show the intelligent/sharp side of Abhijeet? I am fed up of Abhijeet playing mad all the time. How can someone who is so unstable/vulnerable, getting mental attacks once in 3 months remain in CID duty at all?

How did he even get into the trap in Delhi and get brainwashed like that?

Why did they have to do this drama of Daya's dead body in front of the media? Why did media have to get into this at all if all they had to show was to prove to Abhijeet that he had killed Daya.

Sorry to all those who liked it, but I didn't like this story at all..and the seed they have left behind in the form of Tony in Abhijeet's head.
Edited by visrom - 6 years ago