Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaanii078 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

Even Parth hasn't done any work after kyy. He was the one who was most eager to leave the show but later he returned for the Valentine's Day show and every event is all about Nandini

it's better he didn't done any sasbahu serials. ..And in every event it's the fans who make him says the word Nandini. .They were like Nandini nandini say something about Manan and all.
samiksha_2593 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronika4MaNan

Parth Samthaan officially confirmed the news. Kaisi Yeah Yaariyaan is returning with Parth and Niti as mini web series. The series will be of 20 to 25 episodes maximum.

On the question of why it is going to be a web series and not on TV?
Parth answered as it is going to bold and real hence they decided to do it as a web series and not TV!!

😳😳

Congratulation guys !! It's time to rejoice. MaNan are officially back!! πŸ₯³

And three cheers to the entire MaNan fandom for being such crazy fans even after two years!!πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

samiksha_2593 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronika4MaNan

Parth Samthaan officially confirmed the news. Kaisi Yeah Yaariyaan is returning with Parth and Niti as mini web series. The series will be of 20 to 25 episodes maximum.

On the question of why it is going to be a web series and not on TV?
Parth answered as it is going to bold and real hence they decided to do it as a web series and not TV!!

😳😳

Congratulation guys !! It's time to rejoice. MaNan are officially back!! πŸ₯³

And three cheers to the entire MaNan fandom for being such crazy fans even after two years!!πŸ‘

On which channel it will be aired...pllsss tell me.

Word Count: 1

Veronika4MaNan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiksha_2593

On which channel it will be aired...pllsss tell me.

It will air on Voot. It's a webseries. Voot is available only in India though 🀒
Edited by Veronika4MaNan - 6 years ago
ky2manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

vikas gupta is involved with kyy more than being just the creative head. i read on insta that he and his brother is also part of thisπŸ˜•.
some girl posted it. everything else she said became true. also her post was made a day before nitiofficially confirmed kyy. she said parth will officially announced it on a new year event aandhe did as well. i also remember one article wherevikas said he will work on kyy after big boss. bb will end this month
i hope the news of vikas being part of it is false.
charlie, krissan and karan are still friends with utkarshand i seriously hope he wont be a part of the web series. both krissan and utkarsh cant act to save their lives but comparing to utkarsh krissan is still bearable.πŸ˜•

is richaymini part of the show? wasnt she pregnant when she left kyy?

I talked to that girl she said it was just some misunderstanding. VG is no where related to KYY S3. 😊
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hayeee mere babies of full adult hokay waapas ayenge with "Bold" content ☺️ pehle ke do kisses and intimate scenes already were in news in fact till now..aur kya bold dikhayenge?? Shaadi,Suhaagraat and batche???☺️
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Okay ... I'm officially going mad...
Oh My God
Kyy 3...

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just saw the news...this is true ?????

Don't know how to react...is this even a good idea...given the experience of s2...I still cannot bring myself to watch the episodes...even Manik-Nandu were not the same...plus a bunch of unnecessary ridiculous characters...no story...beyond pathetic direction...i guess everyone knows what I'm talking about. s1 itself was a mess after a certain point and s2 should have never happened (I remember discussing this here)...

Looks like Aryaman is not there ...very very glad to know that...he was a completely unnecessary and illogical addition to the main story from the very beginning...he did not even act well...hope Dhruv, Navya etc are also NOT there... in fact there should be new group of people...if they are out of SPACE they should be able to befriend new people...and hope no family drama.

Will reserve my comments on other stuff at the moment...let's see how it goes.
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle.MaNan

Hayeee mere babies of full adult hokay waapas ayenge with "Bold" content ☺️ pehle ke do kisses and intimate scenes already were in news in fact till now..aur kya bold dikhayenge?? Shaadi,Suhaagraat and batche???☺️

@bold - I havn't read the entire thread but plz say this is NOT true...This just does not fit into the KYY I know...
Veronika4MaNan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qed..

Just saw the news...this is true ?????

Don't know how to react...is this even a good idea...given the experience of s2...I still cannot bring myself to watch the episodes...even Manik-Nandu were not the same...plus a bunch of unnecessary ridiculous characters...no story...beyond pathetic direction...i guess everyone knows what I'm talking about. s1 itself was a mess after a certain point and s2 should have never happened (I remember discussing this here)...

Looks like Aryaman is not there ...very very glad to know that...he was a completely unnecessary and illogical addition to the main story from the very beginning...he did not even act well...hope Dhruv, Navya etc are also NOT there... in fact there should be new group of people...if they are out of SPACE they should be able to befriend new people...and hope no family drama.

Will reserve my comments on other stuff at the moment...let's see how it goes.

I reacted the same way when I heard the news of KYY S3 !! I still haven't recovered from the disaster that was S2🀒 But guess what this time it is not a full fledged show. It's just a mini web series with 20-25 episodes max!! Take this as a small Epilogue kind of thing! The HEA the fans deserve for being so invested in the show. Without all the negativity that was looming like the last time. Also I guess Richa Yamini is on board too. She came back for the last year's Valentines Episode!! So hoping she's back for this one too. 😳

Regarding rest of the cast only CC(Mukthi) is back. So it's gonna be just about MaNan and their future! 😳😳😳