Is it a way to make Babbu the hero or???

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Making Nimki all these so desperate, extremely bad intolerable and doing all these which a village girl or why only village a normal girl will never do...nimki excessive demands like she reached Tettar mansion and to get her clothes she indirectly played her cards but in a shameful way she wants to runaway with Babbu ...I think she can start a living relationship with Babbu as he's also not interested in marrying her.Very smart and developed belle from the village.
She looks lusty her dialogues are out of place which should be for Babbu but
Why this change all of a sudden???
to make us viewers like Babbu as the hero??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandhyanu--1995 thumbnail
Babbu hero๐Ÿ˜’ nhii...hero hi show karna tha to show ke start me hi Karte whyyy...
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haan even I thought of this. Thy are showing a desperate imperfect female lead to show how bechara Babboo is.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyanu--1995

Babbu hero๐Ÿ˜’ nhii...hero hi show karna tha to show ke start me hi Karte whyyy...

Babbu as "Hero"๐Ÿ˜• for me "NEVER" he's not suitable as a male lead and so this is final.
Exactly what was the need to use Abhimanyu ??
To attract viewers.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Haan even I thought of this. Thy are showing a desperate imperfect female lead to show how bechara Babboo is.

It is only an indirect most of us in many scenes has seen and judged Babboo better than Nimki but that does not change his skill of acting otherwise he would have attracted a masses of viewers in one go.
It is indeed only a game on behalf of creatives for us to pity him that poor guy is marrying a vamp cum heroine...
The question remains why so many changes in Nimki character all of a sudden.
If creative are really sure about their hero they must not play indirectly with viewers.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Nimki was never flawless but not to that extent her character changed, overnight from heroine to vamp she's promoted.
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Babbu as "Hero"๐Ÿ˜• for me "NEVER" he's not suitable as a male lead and so this is final.
Exactly what was the need to use Abhimanyu ??
To attract viewers.

Babbu as hero
Risultati immagini per No gif
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Making Nimki all these so desperate, extremely bad intolerable and doing all these which a village girl or why only village a normal girl will never do...nimki excessive demands like she reached Tettar mansion and to get her clothes she indirectly played her cards but in a shameful way she wants to runaway with Babbu ...I think she can start a living relationship with Babbu as he's also not interested in marrying her.Very smart and developed belle from the village.
She looks lusty her dialogues are out of place which should be for Babbu but
Why this change all of a sudden???
to make us viewers like Babbu as the hero??

Nice post.๐Ÿ‘
you make me thinking it can be the reason
Nimki character is butchered
to make Babboo the hero๐Ÿ˜ก Oops!! A-N-T-I-H-E-R-O๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nimki was never flawless but not to that extent her character changed, overnight from heroine to vamp she's promoted.

Nimki's character changed after haveli drshan. She always was a motor mouth but she wasnt besharam at all.
Remember when she demanded her father to install a shower? Tunne offered his bathroom where he would install a shiwer for her.She said how could she go there for a bath everyday. Then her character changed to an extent where she could go to BDOs house for an overnight stay because of a powercut.

They used Abhimanyu as a bait because Babboo they knew has no fan following.

Btw comment on my post also. Its about Mungeri chacha.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Nimki's character changed after haveli drshan. She always was a motor mouth but she wasnt besharam at all.

Remember when she demanded her father to install a shower? Tunne offered his bathroom where he would install a shiwer for her.She said how could she go there for a bath everyday. Then her character changed to an extent where she could go to BDOs house for an overnight stay because of a powercut.

They used Abhimanyu as a bait because Babboo they knew has no fan following.

Btw comment on my post also. Its about Mungeri chacha.

No doubt they used him otherwise this show actors how much they are popular is really known to us yeah except for Babbu๐Ÿ˜ก